Services for Agents or Brokers?

manappraisal

I wanted to see what services outside of sales the agents or brokers use? Will have Florida 2-20 license soon and am trying to get the full scope of the industry?

Thanks.

----------

I wanted to see what services outside of sales the agents or brokers use? Will have Florida 2-20 license soon and am trying to get the full scope of the industry?

Thanks.

Also am new to forum. Can you tell me if there is a search tool on this forum? Would like to do specific searches for posts to increase my knowledge base.

Also, are there forums on this Web site for those in the industry who are not agents/brokers? Do not wish to inconvenience agents with questions geared for carriers or other insurance entities.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Thanks.

----------

Also am new to forum. Can you tell me if there is a search tool on this forum? Would like to do specific searches for posts to increase my knowledge base.

Also, are there forums on this Web site for those in the industry who are not agents/brokers? Do not wish to inconvenience agents with questions geared for carriers or other insurance entities.

Thanks again.

services depends on the line of business you focus on. some are more service intensive than others.
But you can count on all lines at the very least: Answering questions, listening to complaints etc...

search tool is on the right side of your screen. Have a feeling you already knew that though...

services depends on the line of business you focus on. some are more service intensive than others.
But you can count on all lines at the very least: Answering questions, listening to complaints etc...

search tool is on the right side of your screen. Have a feeling you already knew that though...

Am using an android phone. Do not have a search tool visible. Will check out on pc.

Thanks.

Back