Should I Notify my Insurance Company that I Have Expensive Aftermarket Car Stereo? if So, how Much W

Re: Should I Notify my Insurance Company that I Have Expensive Aftermarket Car Stereo? if So, how Much Will my Premium G

Agreed if it wasn't about the 15th question posted in the past couple of days with very specific and unusual requests.

Clearly someone is just playing around and getting agents to bite.

Rick

wait... are you saying this forum is just for agents? I wan't aware of that.
I thought it was just a general insurance forum for consumers to get info.

If so, I will stop posting here.

Re: Should I Notify my Insurance Company that I Have Expensive Aftermarket Car Stereo? if So, how Much Will my Premium G

when they break into your car and take that expensive system from you..will you be happy or sad?

I'm going to start using this in my interviews. Will you be happy or sad if you have to pay to rent a car while your is busted up?

Will you be happy or sad if your insurance company writes a check for $100,000 and then tells you you are on your own for the rest of damages?

If your house burns down and the insurance company hands you a check for 85% of the actual rebuilding cost will you be happy or sad?

If you had an agent instead of buying directly, you wouldn't have that problem? :1wink:

But isn't it cheaper to go directly to the company, rather than through an agent, who probably adds his fee to your premium?

But isn't it cheaper to go directly to the company, rather than through an agent, who probably adds his fee to your premium?

You're responding to a thread that hasn't had activity in 4 years.

Also, you're asking questions on this forum of INSURANCE AGENTS. Since you believe it's best to bypass those of us who help people for a living, why are you here?

Rick

You're responding to a thread that hasn't had activity in 4 years.

Also, you're asking questions on this forum of INSURANCE AGENTS. Since you believe it's best to bypass those of us who help people for a living, why are you here?

Rick

No, I am asking this on a public forum about auto insurance where some agents choose to post. It is questionable whether agents provide any benefit. Maybe that is why insurance rates are so high.

No, I am asking this on a public forum about auto insurance where some agents choose to post. It is questionable whether agents provide any benefit. Maybe that is why insurance rates are so high.
Glad to hear that we're worthless to you.

Keep asking questions. We're here to give advice for free to those who think we have no value.

Rick

Back