Should I Take Offer to Promote Health Markets

Lepalms

Expert
I have been offered an opportunity to promote "Health Markets" products.

I previously have been selling Medicare Advantage.
I, like many others am burned out with the new hurdles, and is looking for another niche market.

With the current economy, I am thinking this could be a good change.

I understand that with Health Markets, the benefits being offered are limited, however if this is communicated precisley to the client and they still want the product, is it a decent product or is it just totally a bad product to represent?

I believe there is a market for everything. I believe in being honest and upfront, however, I don't believe in misrepresenting a poor product.

Are the agents selling this product successful, earning a living(decent)

Any comments, suggests appreciated. I am suppose to get back with them on tomorrow.:nah:

sounds like a United American deal. STAY AWAY FROM DEFINED BENIFITS!!!! its more of a headache then you understand. sell Major meds the market for that is better.

There are plenty of posts on this and other forums about healthmarkets/mega/nase. stay away. Just put people into real insurance for the same price and not have the headaches

Yeah I know several people in my area that are making 250K selling health markets but they are soo deep in debt to the company they could not leave, even if they wanted to do.

You could not pay me 250K to touch Healthmarkets. Lepalms, this is a lawsuit for you waiting to happen! It sounds like you have been in the senior market for a while, go join Equita, www.efesonline.com and sell final expense, or go sell health online and over the phone with John. Wait, better yet go be a door greeter at Wallyworld before you join Healthmarkets.

Do not risk losing your license, just because CMS infurates you and everyone else.

Thank you for your feedback. It appears that the consensus is the same across this board.

I would like more info on the online health insurance with John. Can you give me more info on who john is, as well as contact info.

Also, would you suggest going directly with Equita, or getting on board with Hoosierdaddy as many have suggested for final expense.
He appears to be considered the expert in this area, and his training and guidance worth the cost. What is your thought.:err:

thanks.
Lepalms

Le, Equita is a final expense marketing agency they will give you direct mail leads at discounted prices. I would recommend contacting Hooiseraddy if you wanna do final expense.

For selling health over the phone and on-line I would contact "Healthagent" on this board. Just go over to the Health Insurance tab on this board and you can find him.

Back