Showing Quotes Using Your Cellphone.

Wino,

I do P&C so people want to see the quotes, so different product different options.

I wish i could get away from luggin the laptop around, but in my case, I have comparrsions for most carriers to show them what their policy is missing.....

Wino,

I do P&C so people want to see the quotes, so different product different options.

I wish i could get away from luggin the laptop around, but in my case, I have comparrsions for most carriers to show them what their policy is missing.....

You bet, big difference. I could imagine my P&C company not showing me a line by line detail of my policy.

I'm looking into cable hookups and devices like this for my iPhone. I imagine they may exist for your phone as well Mark but I'm not certain.

Watch iPhone Video on the Big Screen

Enlarge the iPhone screen

At one time I swore I saw a device which plugged into the iPhone and it was a keypad and monitor in one.

I have also seen cameras with built in projectors in which you could take a picture and then project the image onto a wall for viewing purposes. If they could put this technology into a phone it would be pretty cool. Attach a keyboard as well and you almost have a computer without having to carry a monitor around because the wall would become the monitor.

If I was a computer or cell phone hardware engineer, I would try and invent it.

Latest posts

Back