Sidecar Health

SusieQ2

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I've been getting recruiting emails? Does anyone have any experience with them? Not much really on their website.

I am appointed with them, but decided to go with a different indemnity product with Revolt Healthcare Alliance. It’s frankly the best coverage out there and I feel I can make a difference in people lives when I introduce it to them and save them 50%.

I am appointed with them, but decided to go with a different indemnity product with Revolt Healthcare Alliance. It’s frankly the best coverage out there and I feel I can make a difference in people lives when I introduce it to them and save them 50%.

Stop already. Your solicitations are misleading at best, and cruel to those stupid enough to actually contact you.

Stop already. Your solicitations are misleading at best, and cruel to those stupid enough to actually contact you.
Steve, I have to agree with Yagents on this one. From your LinkedIn page it appears that you have been in the insurance business for less than a year, which hardly qualifies someone to determine “the best coverage out there”.

Steve, I have to agree with Yagents on this one. From your LinkedIn page it appears that you have been in the insurance business for less than a year, which hardly qualifies someone to determine “the best coverage out there”.

Not to mention he forgets to tell people the actual insurance company and plan being offered... "revolt healthcare" is just an agency/imo that sells a single specific Indemnity Plan from Philadelphia American Life. And they make themselves out to be some kind of savior to the US health system by offering some crappy indemnity plan.

Im the first to say our healthcare/health insurance system is a clusterf*ck. Has been way before ACA.

But exploiting that broken system in a desperate attempt to sell health insurance with very limited benefits is disgusting and one of the reasons our industry gets a bad reputation.

Sidecar Brings Modern Indemnity Health Insurance to Utah | ThinkAdvisor

Sidecar Health then feeds a fixed amount of cash for the covered service or product into a Visa card. The patient can use the card to pay directly for care and qualify for the provider’s cash price.

The firm recently raised $125 million from investment companies to expand its service area.

The company now sells coverage in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Ohio, Oklahoma, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, as well as in Utah.

Sidecar Health says it plans to roll its product out in several more states this year.

Consumers who have high-deductible coverage may be able to use indemnity insurance to pay medical bills that hit before patients have met their deductibles.

Companies other than Sidecar Health also have been developing new types of products based on an indemnity health insurance chassis.

Brella Insurance Inc., a 2-year-old startup based in Claymont, Delaware, has been marketing a mobile app-based indemnity health insurance program through the employee benefits market. AccuRisk Solutions LLC of Chicago announced Tuesday that it will be distributing the Brella program through brokers in Texas.

The Hartford — a Hartford, Connecticut-based insurer founded in 1810 — recently introduced a group hospital indemnity insurance product.

Sidecar Brings Modern Indemnity Health Insurance to Utah | ThinkAdvisor

Sidecar Health then feeds a fixed amount of cash for the covered service or product into a Visa card. The patient can use the card to pay directly for care and qualify for the provider’s cash price.

The firm recently raised $125 million from investment companies to expand its service area.

The company now sells coverage in Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, Ohio, Oklahoma, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas, as well as in Utah.

Sidecar Health says it plans to roll its product out in several more states this year.

Consumers who have high-deductible coverage may be able to use indemnity insurance to pay medical bills that hit before patients have met their deductibles.

Companies other than Sidecar Health also have been developing new types of products based on an indemnity health insurance chassis.

Brella Insurance Inc., a 2-year-old startup based in Claymont, Delaware, has been marketing a mobile app-based indemnity health insurance program through the employee benefits market. AccuRisk Solutions LLC of Chicago announced Tuesday that it will be distributing the Brella program through brokers in Texas.

The Hartford — a Hartford, Connecticut-based insurer founded in 1810 — recently introduced a group hospital indemnity insurance product.

its good in theory, i've had problems with it on the claims side

Back