Signatures

map34.jpg
yea.....can not find you......

You're right.
Thanks for pointing it out. The setting was set incorrectly as we never planned to remove them

Now all the signatures are shown by default, while you may select to remove them in your Preferences area

Fixed as you were posting this reply.

You mention a change was made so that signatures will show by default but regardless if I am logged in or not logged in on the two browsers that I tried (Firefox and Internet Explorer) I do not see anyone's signature.

You mention a change was made so that signatures will show by default but regardless if I am logged in or not logged in on the two browsers that I tried (Firefox and Internet Explorer) I do not see anyone's signature.
Under your preferences, scroll down past where you check the box "show signatures". There is another box with a drop down menu. It also has to be set to show signatures. Why the redundancy I don't know but both have to be set to "show signatures"

Under your preferences, scroll down past where you check the box "show signatures". There is another box with a drop down menu. It also has to be set to show signatures. Why the redundancy I don't know but both have to be set to "show signatures"

Sorry, couldn't resist offering a redundant post (mine).

Sorry, couldn't resist offering a redundant post (mine).

Here's another redundant reply to the two posts above :)

Ok now that you clicked.

The redundant signature setting is removed :1laugh:

Cheers,
Val.

Back