Signed Up with Primerica

Volagent, the $25 a month is for your website where most of the training is on. I paid the $99 Independent Business Appl but got reimbursed since I was already licnesed and I do pay the $25 a month for my website.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok since I stated that the term policies for Primerica are a little expensive, but let me clear this up, are we looking at it from todays point of view or in the long run? Because some companies give you a fixed premium for a fixed amount of years say like 5 or 10 and then the prices jump up dramatically. Primerica from what I was told that premium you get today may be a little pricy but its fixed at that amount for the entire period and does not increase or decrease. Another teaching of Primerica is, as you get older and life insurance becomes less a necessity, you can decrease the amount as your children move out of mortagages are paid off etc...

Last edited:
Volagent, the $25 a month is for your website where most of the training is on. I paid the $99 Independent Business Appl but got reimbursed since I was already licnesed and I do pay the $25 a month for my website.
Ok since I stated that the term policies for Primerica are a little expensive, but let me clear this up, are we looking at it from todays point of view or in the long run? Because some companies give you a fixed premium for a fixed amount of years say like 5 or 10 and then the prices jump up dramatically. Primerica from what I was told that premium you get today may be a little pricy but its fixed at that amount for the entire period and does not increase or decrease. Another teaching of Primerica is, as you get older and life insurance becomes less a necessity, you can decrease the amount as your children move out of mortagages are paid off etc...

Boy, aren't you a rube.

If you buy a 20 year term from MetLife, Lincoln, MassMutual, Northwestern Mutual, West Coast Life, etc., etc., etc. Guess how long the premium is guaranteed? 20 years, if you buy a 30 year, guess how long, 30 years.

As Wino has pointed out repeatedly, only Primerica sells a 30 year term, calls it guaranteed, but lets it go to ART in year 20.

And when you find that person who has lived their life and needs less insurance at an older age, let me know. They are exceedingly rare. Another fallacy that Primerica teaches, is that you can only have one policy. Buy a small permanent policy and a larger term policy.

But it sounds like you are good MLM material. You've already bought the bs they are teaching you, hook, line and sinker. Let us know when you get that gold pinkie ring.

You backed up and went thru the drive thru again, drank another dose of the kool-ade. You can take anything in this world and justify it to yourself. Take it and do the best you can with it, just realize that you will be doing your former clients a favor if you leave them alone. That will be hard to do with the Primerica cult that it is.

...... Another teaching of Primerica is, as you get older and life insurance becomes less a necessity, you can decrease the amount as your children move out of mortagages are paid off etc...

Then why do they add an increasing benefit rider to almost every case? I never understood how you need more and more insurance every year (inflation, yeah, I know). Then suddenly at the end of the 20 years you need zero.

Why not just buy the higher amount.

Example: 55 year old male std NT - Need $500,000 Xs 20 years

Primerica = $500,000 @ $285 per month
Protective = $575,000 @ $284 per month

Same guy @ Preferred.

Primerica = $500,000 @ $195
Genworth = $640,000 @ $194

Which is better for his family?
Which is better for your agent? PFS = $49. a month. Genworth $194 per month (street). Which agent do you think will still be there in two years to service that client?

Look Man, If you like the PFS model, look to somebody like HBW or the like. That way you make money, your agents make money and you do not screw your clients. Primerica burns out some really good people.

BTW, I tried to find rates for a 65 year old and could not. Rates at age 35 were really bad. I could get them a Guaranteed 30 year plan for about a buck more than pfs' 20 year.

PS.....Does your up line know you come here?

Last edited:
Spali, if you spent half the energy getting aligned with a quality company / agency as you have spent defending this crapshack of a company (Primoronica), we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Once again Primerica is spewing a skewed view of the industry. If your only knowledge of the Industry comes from Primerica you will always lose out to a knowledgable agent able to not only describe his policies but will tear your policies apart....The perfect example is Primerica 30 year policies the premium is guaranteed for 20 years and then goes to ART....Hey isn't that exactly the opposite of what you claimed about primerica policies? Could it be that we know more about the company you represent then you because we have come up against Primerica and have read the policies.

Dude, if you came on this board in hopes of recruiting tons of agents, your mistaken. If you love the company so much, maybe the rest of us are blind. Run with it and maybe one day you'll hit 70% commission and you can laugh at us all. Please tell me they didn't start you with 25% commission that you can quickly move up to 50%.

Dude, if you came on this board in hopes of recruiting tons of agents, your mistaken. If you love the company so much, maybe the rest of us are blind. Run with it and maybe one day you'll hit 70% commission and you can laugh at us all. Please tell me they didn't start you with 25% commission that you can quickly move up to 50%.

Those gold rings are real, and those gemstones and diamonds ar VVS clarity, so they need to get the money to buy them from somewhere. 70% commish and a gold ring. What kind of renewals does Primerica pay?

Back