Signed Up with Primerica

Welcome to the forum as well. ( I am new myself )

I was just wondering what commission percentage Primerica pays its agents.

You know that if you broker for insurers such as Jackson National, Mutual of Omaha and others that you will get at least 90% commission on the Term Life Insurance policies that you sell.

Never worked with Primerica but when I looked at I believe and this is from Memory you started at 25% and worked your way up to eventually you were a RVP I think they were at 105% with a bonus structure...but the important part is you did not move up the chain based on personal production alone you must recruit and create a bunch of other legs...I think the commissions went 25%,35%,45%,55% and on and on...

Do the guys at the Primerica office you are talking to have the big gaudy rings all the MLM's give their more successfull "distributors."

There are lots of people in the MLM game who make lots of money, so there's no denying that Primerica can't net you dollars. You might just find that there are better ways of doing it. And their might be more financially sound recommendations you can make than those preached at Primerica.

I can't imagine only getting paid 25% on term policies....crazy

The crazy part is to move up your personal production only counts for part and recruiting is a mandatory part of the puzzle....Think about it for a minute not only do you need to recruit someone to a MLM plan but they have to get licensed and they have to recruit people because If I remember correctly having 1 million people directly under you doesn't help much you need to have so many productive downlines and once you become a RVP you give up your best downline to your upline.

Here's a site from an agent I think is in Canada. It has a listing of the promotion guidelines. They may or may not be different from in the US so maybe one of the PFS agents can verify. I did notice there is a requirment to be securities licensed to get to Regional Manger (70%) and above. I wonder is that something new or just a Canadian requirement?

**The document is dated 2009 so I have no clue how up to date this document is.

Building-Leaders

Here's a site from an agent I think is in Canada. It has a listing of the promotion guidelines. They may or may not be different from in the US so maybe one of the PFS agents can verify. I did notice there is a requirment to be securities licensed to get to Regional Manger (70%) and above. I wonder is that something new or just a Canadian requirement?

**The document is dated 2009 so I have no clue how up to date this document is.

Building-Leaders

I was right...Once you become a RVP you have to give your upline one of your legs...It must be a 10K to 15K per month leg and now your finally at 95%....Also note you have to witness 4 life transactions before the life course ie you have to provide your trainer with 4 sales...

To see the compensation schedules for other products you can click on the link "New Recruit Packet". PPT pg. 4...

I was right...Once you become a RVP you have to give your upline one of your legs...It must be a 10K to 15K per month leg and now your finally at 95%....Also note you have to witness 4 life transactions before the life course ie you have to provide your trainer with 4 sales...

Did you notice how you don't have to pass the life exam until you are a district manager? Exactly who has been making the sales until then, and how are you earning commissions until then? Also, looks like it costs $25 a month just to be with Primerica.

Note the terrible percentages paid for GDC even for RVP's.

You could go through all that crap, or if you live in a PGA state for Ohio National just sign up with them and receive pretty much RVP level payouts out of the gate.

Back