Simplified GUL?

fla2cali

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I know MoO has one. Their GUL Express. I'll be checking rates tomorrow. Anyone recommend any other?

I have a 48 year old female, good health, wants 50-60k of life insurance.

I know MoO has one. Their GUL Express. I'll be checking rates tomorrow. Anyone recommend any other?

I have a 48 year old female, good health, wants 50-60k of life insurance.

Simplified or Non Med?

Sagicor is Non Med to $250,000.00 simple PHI.

$100,000.00 @ $71.
$ 75,000.00 @ $66.
$ 50,000.00 @ $44.

Going to be tough to beat.

Simplified or Non Med?

$100,000.00 @ $71.
$ 75,000.00 @ $66.
$ 50,000.00 @ $44.

Those rates are better than WL. What are the downsides to GUL?

Does Sigicor look at their Medical Record or just the MIB and APS? I have an older prospect that is concerned that if her medical record is looked at then she will be subject to Obamacare putting her on the "too old to fix" list. She is in good health and only takes a blood pressure medicine.

Simplified or Non Med?

$100,000.00 @ $71.
$ 75,000.00 @ $66.
$ 50,000.00 @ $44.

Those rates are impressive. I think the clients would want a company they know, or heard of. Or at least a company founded in the United States. That's the impression I get from them anyway.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Is there a particular reason the prospect doesn't want to go with a fully underwritten product? It would be priced a little better

I know it would, but they just want something simple. I did ask if they would be willing, but they just don't want to.

Last edited:
Those rates are impressive. I think the clients would want a company they know, or heard of. Or at least a company founded in the United States. That's the impression I get from them anyway.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I know it would, but they just want something simple. I did ask if they would be willing, but they just don't want to.

Then he will need to pay for those, counting Non Med or Simplified.

Back