Simplified Issue Options

insuranceconceptscindy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
My grumpy husband refuses to go fully underwritten. Flat out- not a chance. Not a clue as to why and I really don't care. He can pay more.

Having said that, what are my options? This is not a world I play in often, but it needs to get done ASAP. His term policy ends 6/9/15.

Places I've looked so far:
Assurity- price is decent for their non med term- what's the catch?
Mutual of Omaha- They are mighty proud of their policies- price is high.

Where do you place grumpy people that refuse exams?

Assurity non-med policies are convertible to par-wl. The only "catch" I can think of... is that they are an A- rating with AM Best (not a bad rating at all). Recently heard that they raised their term rates, but they're not unreasonable.

Mutual of Omaha is not convertible to anything.

My grumpy husband refuses to go fully underwritten. Flat out- not a chance. Not a clue as to why and I really don't care. He can pay more.

Having said that, what are my options? This is not a world I play in often, but it needs to get done ASAP. His term policy ends 6/9/15.

Glad he cares enough for his family to get a blood test.

Assurity is a good choice. I used Sagicor for an older client for UL. Not sure if they have term but they allow for pretty high limits.

Rick

Depending on age and face.

Assurity is Freaken crazy. They have all but priced themselves out of the market IMHO. Sagicor can be approved in 10 minutes.

Assuming that is the guy we met in Vegas and not your boy toy his build is good. So going to be the script check that would be the only catch on underwriting. Of course conversion and living benefits.

Principal will do up to 1m if he can qualify for preferred.

In addition to Sagicor, ANICO and Minnesota life will do non-med up to 250k w/ reasonable standard rates.

Ray is Minnesota mutuals non med to $250k on there term and ul (or Gul if they have one)?Whats street level commish?

Back