• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

SMS marketing Zoom Overcoming Medicare Disruption Brought on by the Inflation Reduction Act.

What makes you think the HMO’s won’t have part d deductibles ? CO’s are going to manipulate or exit plans that were very popular and they lost money on . There going to jigger part d formularies making it difficult for the person with 8 plus rx’s to get them all covered .Joe Biden didn’t understand carriers never lose . When you put more of the cost on the carriers and drug CO’s they’ll simply pass it on to the member .
3 different carriers told me to expect it.

Stop questioning me. If I post it, I’ve got it. If you aren’t an absolute prick, people tell you things,

The plans are filed. The carriers know.

On the other hand, I can’t get friggin Part D premiums, which is all I care about.

the other thing is network I just got 3 emails from a top carrier today in3 dif states is dropping a hospital one in NY then IN and then GA

3 different carriers told me to expect it.

Stop questioning me. If I post it, I’ve got it. If you aren’t an absolute prick, people tell you things,

The plans are filed. The carriers know.

On the other hand, I can’t get friggin Part D premiums, which is all I care about.
lol carriers tell you ? It’s funny I’m in the top 1/2% of all Medicare agents in vol in the nation and tight with many regionals of 4 company’s . They all tell me they know zip . But your regionals must be special to know and tell you this . I have no idea if you’re right as I just asked how did you know.

lol carriers tell you ? It’s funny I’m in the top 1/2% of all Medicare agents in vol in the nation and tight with many regionals of 4 company’s . They all tell me they know zip . But your regionals must be special to know and tell you this . I have no idea if you’re right as I just asked how did you know.

man top 1/2 % and you sound like your buis is over because of marketing dollars

something is not adding up

and last year Medicare paid 60% in catastrophic phase. The carriers are going to take a major hit this year. There’s going to be many plan changes many people leaving Medicare supplements with standalone prescription drug plans due to the cost of the drug plans premiums going up so much. it’s going to be a complete free-for-all this year.
Foxtrot Uniform Bravo Alpha Romeo

man top 1/2 % and you sound like your buis is over because of marketing dollars

something is not adding up
I’ve never said my business was over . I can spend $100 k a yr no issue on marketing .I got used to building a big book for zero cost . How many agents do you know in 4 yrs built a monster book for ZERO cost ?All my commissions have been net net before taxes

And he is on this forum probably 6 hours a day. Can't spell or put a sentence together but top 1/2%. lol as he or she likes to say.
I showed my commissions a few times . I’m the only agent to show any proof of deposits. They speak for themselves . 6 hrs my ass . I pop in between appts for a few mins . I understand your jealous of me as my production puts yours to shame . I fully understand .

Back