Social Workers Promoting Obamacare

he knows if you're in jail, you can't buy insurance.

What he's recommending, is that some of you desperate agents stand outside near the bus stop upon their jail release, or take the Warden out to dinner/golf.

"So Mr Warden, you say Cutthroat Curt is getting out next monday due to mistrial.....heh?"

So ole' Cutthroat Curt is getting out next Monday. He's single and no job yet. He has to make at least 11.7k in 2014 to qualify for a subsidy. My question is does ole' Cutthroat get a prorated FPL of say 6k since there is only 6 months left in the year??

He would probably be re "instituted" before the policy went into effect anyway.:twitchy:

#2, my wife is a social worker in the school systems. Her clients are the children who have been abused by the state foster care system. Most of the kids have been passed from home to home. At least 3 of the children have been arrested and charged with murder in the last 2 years. Three years ago half a dozen sexually assaulted a mentally retarded girl on the school campus.

All of them were rounded up then released.

Their story was the girl willingly agreed to meet them. All charges against them were dropped.

Many of the parents are in the foster care program for the money, especially the "crazy check" (SSI) as they call it.

When the kids get in trouble the "parents" refuse to do anything unless it will jeopardize the money they get from the state and feds.

Many of her associates run sideline businesses preparing taxes and guaranteeing a refund and several also charge a fee to prepare the govt paperwork to qualify for the maximum federal cheese.

The same bunch also charged a fee to complete Obamacare subsidy applications where they guaranteed the maximum subsidy.

While this is a special population she has also worked in hospital settings (abused children), a drug rehab center where the clients were given a choice of outpt rehab or jail, and a residential facility for abandoned children.

For almost 40 years she has worked with the offspring of families that have spent generations on the welfare plantation.

No need for coffee. I read the NASW news and have a pretty good idea of how the social welfare system works.

I am sure your wife is a wonderful lady and does good things, but I don't share your views about the social welfare system.

Last edited:
Tater and others who are sharp enough to grasp the info about county jails, and aggressive marketers, will figure out how to use that information as a prospecting tool.

:D All due respect; let's compare numbers at the end of this open enrollment:yes:

I found myself at a slight disadvantage this run due to circumstances (at the time) that were out of my control. Now that I've resolved that issue this year WILL be a totally different scenario.

Back