Soliciting / Door Knocking ?

I think creating a name badge with your license number is genius! If someone complains or you are confronted by law enforcement, move on.
you missed 1 key aspect of this idea.

If they complain or threaten to call police or municipality, give them your business card. Make a small stack of business cards with your competitors name on it.

This way, you win by door knocking & getting new clients & at the same time, when you piss people off, they dont know it was you & think it was your competitor. You win, he loses.

follow me for more ethical sales ideas

you missed 1 key aspect of this idea.

If they complain or threaten to call police or municipality, give them your business card. Make a small stack of business cards with your competitors name on it.

This way, you win by door knocking & getting new clients & at the same time, when you piss people off, they dont know it was you & think it was your competitor. You win, he loses.

follow me for more ethical sales ideas
I wish I did this back in my solar sales day when I went D2D 😂😂

I had an appt last week where the lady called the police right after she set the appt, so the cop was there waiting for me when I walked up. He was very nice, glanced at my ID badge, looked at the lead card, asked the lady if that was her handwriting and if she set the appt. She said yes. He said, "I'll see you later." I knew it was a no sale, so the cop and I walked to our cars together and chatted about our guns.

how do you guys feel about those no soliciting signs? I have one at my door. If a salesman knocks, obviously they’re not there to solicit (right?), so I assume they want to play with my dog. I think that’s kind of sweet, so I immediately make the introduction.

Back