Some IMOs Limited Product Access With Carriers?

0b1kanobee

Guru
1000 Post Club
Is it common to have limited product access if you have your contract with certain IMOs? The reason I ask is I've encountered for example if you have your Trans contract for FE with certain IMOs you DON'T have access to their term products. I think this is pretty crappy myself when this isn't disclosed to the agents. It's the not disclosing part that pisses me off. Not sure how this works with say MOO or others for final expense. Maybe it is just Trans? And yes there is 100 other companies one could sell besides Trans for term but again it's the no disclosure that gets me, like an ole "by the way you won't have access to ........".

Yes, this has been an issue. Transamerica has told us all distributions will have access to the Term products within the next 30 days. We are hopeful the company follows through with this promise.

Yes, agents originally contracted with Monumental for Final Expense will have access to the Term products per Transamerica.

Is it common to have limited product access if you have your contract with certain IMOs? The reason I ask is I've encountered for example if you have your Trans contract for FE with certain IMOs you DON'T have access to their term products. I think this is pretty crappy myself when this isn't disclosed to the agents. It's the not disclosing part that pisses me off. Not sure how this works with say MOO or others for final expense. Maybe it is just Trans? And yes there is 100 other companies one could sell besides Trans for term but again it's the no disclosure that gets me, like an ole "by the way you won't have access to ........".

Some IMO channel cannot sell FE using the iGo system. Everything is so weird over there.:yes:

Latest posts

Back