Sponsored thread about CE

1. If an agent can't handle $40 - $60 on their CE, they obviously can't renew their license and should just leave the business.

2. If an agent doesn't realize that the money spent on CE is a tax-deductible professional expense anyway, then they might be a little "slow" in this business and probably shouldn't be giving insurance advice of any kind.

3. If an agent can't be bothered to complete their required online CE in just 2 hours or less (and I'm being generous here) per year or every other year "because it takes so much time"... they should leave the business.

That offer was posted by a moderator?

Doesn't this site have rules against something like that?

Are people really foolish enough to buy the business cards to get the CE class without knowing what the class syllabus is?

There is nothing on Melon.Ink's website explaining what the course is about. Just the come-on for the business cards.

Are people really foolish enough to buy the business cards to get the CE class without knowing what the class syllabus is?

There is nothing on Melon.Ink's website explaining what the course is about. Just the come-on for the business cards.

It's a sponsored (paid) advertisement.

I asked Val to fix his status and, voila, it has been changed from Moderator to Contributor. And yes, DHK is correct, he is a paid contributor who posts a lot of paid advertisement.

I'm the one that came up with the idea and went ahead and put it in my signature if anyone has any questions who doesn't wonder into this forum.

I can tell you that everything here is on the up and up. The CE provider offers a bunch of different classes that you can choose from. I'm not sure why a deal like this would need to be regulated.

It was a paid post. I like the idea of the forum making money rather than the marketers that come on here trying to disguise their intentions to get around helping the forum pay their bills.

There are many different courses to choose from. There are over 20 in my state alone.

There are 3 courses that will get you all 24 hours of CE (what most states require) in one course. It's pretty neat that that can be done in one course.

Again, everything is on the up and up so feel free to ask any question or offer any criticism.

I asked Val to fix his status and, voila, it has been changed from Moderator to Contributor. And yes, DHK is correct, he is a paid contributor who posts a lot of paid advertisement.

Yeah I didn't see it until about an hour ago. No one is trying to get around the rules on making an offer. It is a paid placement. I am a big fan of the forum and want to make sure everything is done right. I think it shows now that it is a paid advertisement.

Back