Spring Break Prospecting

ABC

Guru
1000 Post Club
This might be the worst time of year to prospect.

I decided to hold off until spring break is over.

You would think after 13 years I would get the picture.

Anyone have an industry or sic code that is good to prospect this time of year?

I remember being ignorant of the fact that Christmas is a poor time to close business because everyone is partying. I messed up & closed something every day. I should probably forget some things & get back to work.

Call some June x-dates. ABC as in Always B Closing?

Why would spring break be a bad time to prospect? Since you ask about SIC codes I assume you are prospecting businesses.. I haven't found hardly any that shut down for spring break..

I was in Palm Desert the past few days. My Spring Break prospecting was a failure. Nobody seemed to want to be Mrs. Bronstein and when I returned home, neither did the current Mrs. Bronstein.

Rick

Last edited:
I was in Palm Desert the past few days. My Spring Break prospecting was a failure. Nobody seemed to want to be Mrs. Bronstein and when I returned home, neither did the current Mrs. Bronstein.

Rick

That will teach you to take off when you could be working and buying her a new diamond ring..

No one is in the office during the spring break weeks.
Decisions makers are out so everything is being put off. So then when they get back in there is another week waiting for them to get caught up.

I will say I did get one small group into underwriting after I posted this. Just cause you get the paper does not mean you get the deal.

Always
Be
Closing

If I'm telling I am not selling!

Well another week down the tubes as everyone catches up from spring break. I got one person to take my phone call today.

Did that Medicare lead work out for you?

You are talking about medicare sales?

I have kicked the idea around for a while and I just don't have enough time. I have a full court press on getting new group clients.

Back