Standalone Dental

Dental Plans for the most part are a waste of $$$.

I have a Medical Savings Card - that blows a Dental Plan away - and offers other great discounts on - RX, Vision, Chiropractor, Physicians, etc for only $49.95 a month. Dental Only - $24.95 month. One-Time Setup fee = to monthly rate.

I don't retail anymore though. Wholesale Only - 50% off fees. So basically - your monthly residual is huge compared to stand alone plans . . .

I also have other retail plans that I can set you up with.

Tom

Can you get me a deal on shamwow?

Rick

Maximum dental benefits are bought distinctly from stand-alone coverage and most covered youngsters already have their dental coverage through a stand-alone dental plan. The importance of standalone dental coverage by permitting insurers that specialize in dental benefits.

Maximum dental benefits are bought distinctly from stand-alone coverage and most covered youngsters already have their dental coverage through a stand-alone dental plan. The importance of standalone dental coverage by permitting insurers that specialize in dental benefits.

Could you run that by us again? Especially the second sentence, which isn't a sentence, actually.

As we say here in Tennessee, "Do WHAT??"

Back