Standalone Dental

STIBROKER

Like My post and enter the DRAWING,,,,
Texas
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]June 16, 2008[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]We’ll Give You Something to Smile About - New Standalone Dental![/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica]

Did you know that over 135 million Americans do not have dental insurance? Aenta’s new plans present a great way to tap into a vast market and progressively grow your business. The standalone dental plans are available to clients both over and under the age of 65 and will be launching in select states.

Select states include:

• [*]Arizona
    [*]Pennsylvania
    [*]Delaware
    [*]Illinois
You are now able to quote and sell the new standalone dental plans which have unique and greater benefits than the dental rider such as bridgework and crowns!

All agents must be properly licensed and appointed with Aetna to sell standalone dental plans. For those agents who are Medicare Registered only, please contact your sales representative or the Sales Support team at 1-888-247-1050 to find out how you can get appointed to sell standalone dental plans.

New Plans

The Dental Advantage Individual Plans are a more comprehensive option to our existing PPO Max pre-65 dental rider plans, but will be available on a standalone basis, which means the client will not have to enroll in a medical plan to be eligible for these plans. In addition, the new standalone plans offer a more comprehensive level of benefits covering services such as crowns, bridges and dentures.

The 2 Dental Passive PPO Max plans being offered are:

• [*]Aetna Individual AdvantageSM Dental PPO Plan
    [*]Aetna Individual AdvantageSM Dental PPO Plus Plan
Please note: The term "passive" means that for preventative , basic and major services, the coinsurance levels, deductibles, and annual maximums are the same for both participating and non-participating benefits.

Also, the term "max" refers to the out-of-network (OON) reimbursement level. The benefit payable for charges made by a provider that is not a Preferred Care Provider is an amount equal to the amount which results from applying the Non-Preferred Care Payment Percentage of the Negotiated Charge that would have applied for the service or supply if it had been provided by a Preferred Care Provider. Out-of-network or non-participating dentists have NOT agreed to accept that as payment in full and could balance bill.

The commission rate for the Dental PPO plans is:

• [*]First year: 15%
    [*]Renewal years: 3%
You can now view the new standalone dental plans on Producer World®.
*To become more familiar with the Dental PPO products, please visit the Training Based Tutorial on Producer World®.
[/FONT]

Sti -

How would one apply is my question? Paper application? I don't think the online application accommodates dental stand alone.

3% of renewals! Wow that was very generous of them, just think the dental is $16 to $20 per person - so if you have 100 active policies you will get $48 commission, or 1000 active policies (not happening) will be $480 commission.

I agree.

This is one of those rare instances where the insurance plans take a back seat to the discount plans

DentalPlans.com has a decent dental discount plan. If you want to offer it on your website, you can join commissionjunction.com.

Dental Plans for the most part are a waste of $$$.

I have a Medical Savings Card - that blows a Dental Plan away - and offers other great discounts on - RX, Vision, Chiropractor, Physicians, etc for only $49.95 a month. Dental Only - $24.95 month. One-Time Setup fee = to monthly rate.

I don't retail anymore though. Wholesale Only - 50% off fees. So basically - your monthly residual is huge compared to stand alone plans . . .

I also have other retail plans that I can set you up with.

Tom

Back