STANDARD for Parkinsons?

Considering we are the only group selling for them over the telephone, and they've pretty much terminated their entire face to face sales force, we have a pretty good working relationship.

Don't think you are the ONLY group selling over the phone, as I know of atleast one other call center group using them

We all do what JD is talking about. Some of us just don't have the privilege to work with kskj or can't afford to be as earned. He can and he does and that's great! Another company will come around eventually that is better (or kskj will increase rates) and then we adjust accordingly.

For the agent we will almost always chase the best company for what we do, for an IMO they will more than likely not chase and want to establish a relationship with a company - which is prob why equita loves Americo, and newby tried to get jd to write settlers.

I've never understood that way of thinking. I've only had KSKJ for a little over 2 years. I did just fine for the 7 years previous of being a fulltime FE agent.

And if KSKJ is not in your state then you don't have to worry about competing with them.

KSKJ is only a problem if they are in your state and you don't have them.

I don't get the as earned comment at all. so I can't respond to whatever that means.

And when Newby talked me into Settlers I was with EFES. And my contract ended up being under Brad Aden. So I don't get that part of the discussion either.

I don't have any negative things to say about them I honestly don't understand how they can charge so little and take so many people. It's honestly pretty amazing.

I've never understood that way of thinking. I've only had KSKJ for a little over 2 years. I did just fine for the 7 years previous of being a fulltime FE agent.

And if KSKJ is not in your state then you don't have to worry about competing with them.

KSKJ is only a problem if they are in your state and you don't have them.

I don't get the as earned comment at all. so I can't respond to whatever that means.

And when Newby talked me into Settlers I was with EFES. And my contract ended up being under Brad Aden. So I don't get that part of the discussion either.

I don't understand what you don't understand

Settlers is ass

I wrote a client a WL with them 4 years ago- he called me 2 months later and wanted a 20 year term instead- said he could get more and that's what he wanted- Went out and put him in Trans for a term, Settlers doesn't sell term... So doing whats in the best interest of the client I wrote him.. it was my lead I paid for, he was my client, not Settlers.. I wasn't about to lose out comm to another agent...filled out the replacement form and noted why I was doing the replacement and explained everything in detail ..

They termed me-

Yeah, I coulda skipped on the replacement form but I'm not about to lose my license over $700.. So I did what was right ...

Settlers is ass

I wrote a client a WL with them 4 years ago- he called me 2 months later and wanted a 20 year term instead- said he could get more and that's what he wanted- Went out and put him in Trans for a term, Settlers doesn't sell term... So doing whats in the best interest of the client I wrote him.. it was my lead I paid for, he was my client, not Settlers.. I wasn't about to lose out comm to another agent...filled out the replacement form and noted why I was doing the replacement and explained everything in detail ..

They termed me-

Yeah, I coulda skipped on the replacement form but I'm not about to lose my license over $700.. So I did what was right ...

That's nuts. Sorry to hear that. In all honestly though, if that's how they roll they did you a favor :)

Settlers is ass

They termed me-

Maybe it was due to lack of production? It also could be that your state licensing fee came due and you didn't pay it? With Settler's it could be a variety of reasons, not just the replacement.

Back