STANDARD for Parkinsons?

Discussion in 'Final Expense Forum' started by Labesky, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Mattschmidt

Mattschmidt Guru

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Don't think you are the ONLY group selling over the phone, as I know of atleast one other call center group using them

2. jdeasy

jdeasy Guru

State:
    Kentucky
    I've never understood that way of thinking. I've only had KSKJ for a little over 2 years. I did just fine for the 7 years previous of being a fulltime FE agent.

And if KSKJ is not in your state then you don't have to worry about competing with them.

KSKJ is only a problem if they are in your state and you don't have them.

I don't get the as earned comment at all. so I can't respond to whatever that means.

And when Newby talked me into Settlers I was with EFES. And my contract ended up being under Brad Aden. So I don't get that part of the discussion either.

3. Baseball7

Baseball7 Guru

I don't have any negative things to say about them I honestly don't understand how they can charge so little and take so many people. It's honestly pretty amazing.

4. BoJax

BoJax Super Genius

I don't understand what you don't understand

5. Todd King

Todd King Guru

State:
    Virginia
    Give them another year or two. Until then, write the hell out of them!

6. Baseball7

Baseball7 Guru

Kinda like how we broke Aetna??

7. TPAAgent

TPAAgent Guru

Settlers is ass

I wrote a client a WL with them 4 years ago- he called me 2 months later and wanted a 20 year term instead- said he could get more and that's what he wanted- Went out and put him in Trans for a term, Settlers doesn't sell term... So doing whats in the best interest of the client I wrote him.. it was my lead I paid for, he was my client, not Settlers.. I wasn't about to lose out comm to another agent...filled out the replacement form and noted why I was doing the replacement and explained everything in detail ..

They termed me-

Yeah, I coulda skipped on the replacement form but I'm not about to lose my license over $700.. So I did what was right ...

8. suranceman

suranceman Guru

That's nuts. Sorry to hear that. In all honestly though, if that's how they roll they did you a favor :)

9. Baseball7

Baseball7 Guru

I replaced a settlers bronze while contract with them and nothing happened....

10. Todd King

Todd King Guru

State:
    Virginia
    Maybe it was due to lack of production? It also could be that your state licensing fee came due and you didn't pay it? With Settler's it could be a variety of reasons, not just the replacement.