Starting tomorrow - Going to run AFLAC out of town!

Value over Price marketing = a consistent block of business. I say this often I know, but it's all about THE MARKET. If you are marketing to employers that are price driven, you will most likely keep that client until a lower price comes knocking. I could elaborate, but I'm working! lol

Bingo!

Are you into fat chicks too?

We're number 2, and we try harder.

Great line.

So was "just as good as a Xerox"

Somarco - so here you go again. Do you really even sell insurance? Off subject, bad taste, immature. Guess they will give a license to anyone with the application fee. Why don't you try a social chat room where the participants will be impressed with your childish gibberish.

Somarco - so here you go again. Do you really even sell insurance? Off subject, bad taste, immature. Guess they will give a license to anyone with the application fee. Why don't you try a social chat room where the participants will be impressed with your childish gibberish.

Hey, lighten up! Somarco is a young guy and I enjoy his sense of humor. He is allowed to post funny and sarcastic comments.:1tongue:

If it's not working out in a month or so give up because it's a hard sell. Business ownes don't give a crap about supplemental insurance and many will probably put in AFLAC because they will feel pressure that "everyone is doing it" like drinking in high school. If you can offer a good product that will save employee's money, but it's not a name brand, no one will care.

The benefit manager or HR manager will only be concerned with saving his own ass over all else.

Fact is, price is not a major consideration when it comes to presenting an employee the idea of Voluntary Benefits to the boss. After all, it's not HIS money, right?

Secondly, it's also a fact that once AFLAC (or any voluntary provider) is in, they're hard to blast out UNLESS the employer has received poor service from the agent or complaints about claims are rampant.

My best suggestion is to take your great products and great rates and go find businesses that have NO voluntary benefits and make them YOUR clients.

Fact is, people on the board who claim that "in my city we're saturated with AFLAC" are simply uninformed. AFLAC is based in Columbus, GA where the penetration rate is something like NINE PER CENT. What's weird is, this part of Georgia sees the greatest gains every year. (Penetration around the rest of the country is about 3 to 5% of the businesses eligible for AFLAC or any other voluntary/supplementary program. )

Back