Stay Away from TSL Leads

For what it's worth, I used TSL a year or two ago and was very unhappy with the results. They booked me appointments for a week at a time (5 per day). I can honestly tell you that I didn't go to one single home where the person was expecting to see me or said they agreed to any kind of "appointment" with an agent. I haggled with TSL and they replaced the leads free of charge. BUT, get this, the second week of replacement appointments were EXACTLY THE SAME! I didn't go to one single home where the people said they had agreed to an appointment. I've never done business with TSL since.

This company you were in contact with is a fraud. A simi;ar company contacted me last week with an office in San Diego, California. They wanted me to send them an overnight with the check or better yet a money order. I got there website and checked out there address on google maps and with the satelite system I focused in on the address. It was a local post and parcel address. Be careful!

:nah:
SeniorPlanner
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Tis company you were in contact with is a fraud. A similar company contacted me last week with an office in San Diego, California. They wanted me to send them an overnight with the check or better yet a money order. I got there website and checked out there address on google maps and with the satelite system I focused in on the address. It was a local post and parcel address. Be careful!
This company you were in contact with is a fraud. A simi;ar company contacted me last week with an office in San Diego, California. They wanted me to send them an overnight with the check or better yet a money order. I got there website and checked out there address on google maps and with the satelite system I focused in on the address. It was a local post and parcel address. Be careful!

:nah:
SeniorPlanner

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]This company you were in contact with is a fraud. A simi;ar company contacted me last week with an office in San Diego, California. They wanted me to send them an overnight with the check or better yet a money order. I got there website and checked out there address on google maps and with the satelite system I focused in on the address. It was a local post and parcel address. Be careful![/QUOTE]

Of course...any place that wants you to wire something or give them a money order is a SCAM.

Of course...any place that wants you to wire something or give them a money order is a SCAM.

"Hello,my name is Ingrid, I'm from CzechRepublic, I 5'6 140lbs and model looking, leeson, my country communist, and I can send you photos of pretty me in shower, looking for american husband but my government charge internet way to high. please send me money order for me to turn on computer send pretty photos of me. Westerne Union, you wire to me okay?

Vladamir, opps.. mean Ingrid Constatine
Western Union
Check Republic
23ZGR REP

Im glad I found this thread, I was considering buying telemarketed leads from this company. But I believe they have another name they go by in addition to TSL or have changed it to gotelemarketing.com Read the ripoff report on them....very very bad.......what a bunch of bottom feeders. In google type in gotelemarketing reviews.......I believe they are in the Filippines or some other country but give a Texas address.......

You're painting with an awfully broad brush. Every now and again I have someone want to put in a massive order on data and there is no way in hell I would do it with anything but a wire transfer. I've done a fair amount of business on data with many of the people on here and have yet to have (at least to my knowledge) anyone even imply that the data sales are a scam. I'm going out of my way to make sure that doesn't happen, but I suppose it may be an inevitability. Hopefully if it does happen there are enough people that say nice things about me which will help the situation resolve itself.

gotelemarketing cannot accept credit cards because of all the chargebacks I would assume!! That saved me from using them and wasting my money.

Im glad I found this thread, I was considering buying telemarketed leads from this company. But I believe they have another name they go by in addition to TSL or have changed it to gotelemarketing.com Read the ripoff report on them....very very bad.......what a bunch of bottom feeders. In google type in gotelemarketing reviews.......I believe they are in the Filippines or some other country but give a Texas address.......

gotelemarketing cannot accept credit cards because of all the chargebacks I would assume!! That saved me from using them and wasting my money.

whew thank goodness......
Their website is so mis-leading and tells agents exactly what they want to hear.....I hope they get shut down soon......total scammers....

Last edited:
Back