Stay Away from TSL Leads

whew thank goodness......
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Their website is so mis-leading and tells agents exactly what they want to hear.....I hope they get shut down soon......total scammers....

Do you think they'd sell alot if the website said what this thread says? LMAO

Their website is so mis-leading and tells agents exactly what they want to hear.....I hope they get shut down soon......total scammers....

Funny, they are still in business, making money and laughing all the way to the bank. Why do you think that is?

There are those out there who are masters at telling agents "what they want to hear" as opposed to the way it "really" is.

I see it every day right here on this forum. They know that agents, especially new agents, are prime targets for that kind of crap. If I had just one percent of the money agents piss away believing all of that hype I would never have to sell another policy again.

We who have been doing this for a while try to warn them. It's like buying someone books only to find out that all they do is tear the pages. Most new agents who do buy leads don't have a clue how to work them properly.

This job is learning how to prospect for insurance, not selling insurance. Any dummy can sell a policy once an interested, qualified buyer has been identified.

An agent need to learn how to prospect and generate his own leads. Then, if necessary, supplement the self generated leads with a few purchased leads assuming the agent knows what he is doing.

Stay away from TSL leads - 2 years ago I had very bad experience with them, it was a huge waste of my money.
They sold me appointments for seniors who never needed any insurance and those seniors told me that they requested do not send anybody. Agents, avoid this company, you will make more money just by stay away from them.

I am new to this, so will start by asking here.
I have interviewed with a company called Howe Insurance Services. They check out OK with the BBB. The issue I have is with the lead system. They want $1,000/week for the leads. They will send out 2,000 mailers. They say they have 200 reps doing this now and they average $3-4,000 a week in commissions.
Is it legit?
Thanks
props

I have interviewed with a company called Howe Insurance Services. They check out OK with the BBB. The issue I have is with the lead system. They want $1,000/week for the leads. They will send out 2,000 mailers. They say they have 200 reps doing this now and they average $3-4,000 a week in commissions.
Is it legit?
Thanks
props

Props: I'd want to personally talk to 20 of their sales reps!

"There's a sucker born every minute" comes to mind.

Not saying....but I'd sure be careful!

Is it legit?
Thanks
props

What kind of insurance will you be selling?

I'm not going to be as "kind" as Bob was when he said "be careful". I'm going to say, up front, you are getting screwed! Bet they also want you to assign your commission don't they?

I believe I've seen a direct mail drop of 1,000 for around or less than $400 per 1,000. If so, they are gouging you for $200 per week just from the mail drop.

They are telling you that you are going to make $4,000 per week in commission. That is $208,000 in commission income in your first year. Do you really believe that? Does anyone here really believe that? Does anyone anywhere really believe that?

You will be lucky, in your first year, if you even make enough commission to pay for the $52,000 they are going to charge you for the mail drops.

However, I was wrong once before and I may be wrong this time. Please keep us updated and let us know if you exceed that $4,000 per week in commission.

Don't drink the cool-aid.

Re: TSLead.com

Hey all thanks for the feedback.
Why all the red flags and smelly fish comments?
:1baffled:
Have you read thru this whole post? TSL are a bunch of scumbags. They took my money and u r right....they don't answer their phone because after they get your check they send you leads that just plain suck. When you try to do anything.....too bad....biggest rip off artists I've ever encountered. STAY AWAY... FAR AWAY

Is it legit?
Thanks
props

The Don Howe group is legit. They do what they say they will do just like Obama did what he promised. It's just that you have MUCH better opportunities if you can figure out how to sell on your own and don't buy into this stuff.

Back