Staying Alive As a New Agent

Not many other imos will spend hours on someone that is not even contracted with them. It does not matter if you ever contract with me, you can call and I will help you.

I dont require people to pay or login www.rosenthalfiles.com for my ideas or help either.

You can also email me until Midnight and I will try and help you.

Im not sure how many other IMOS will spend 8+ hours on a non contract agent to help them and does not plan on contracting with them.

Thank you all for your kind comments.

This isn't because you complimented Mark Rosenthal. Mark does a great job helping a bunch of agents.

Would you mind answering my questions though, perhaps without attacking me? I didn't lay into you at all, but you seem to have taken a special interest in me.

What exactly is it about Mark Rosenthal that makes you think he cares? How does that translate to other IMOs not caring?

Really? Something I learned that was very helpful, is to argue the other person's case first, to see the holes in your own.

That's it for me. Done. Final. Best of luck to you.

This is an interesting turn, I have only ever been captured, do IMO's not offer a good amount of support for agents?

Whats funny is even being captured, woodmen offered no support at all

Aside from the subject stated....I wanted to say to Mark that I hate to hear about your MS diagnosis. I read a LOT on these boards and take your wisdom (as well as many others) to heart. Just wanted to say my friends and I have just put together an MS running team together to raise awareness in our state :)

Not many other imos will spend hours on someone that is not even contracted with them. It does not matter if you ever contract with me, you can call and I will help you.

I dont require people to pay or login www.rosenthalfiles.com for my ideas or help either.

Im not sure how many other IMOS will spend 8+ hours on a non contract agent to help them and does not plan on contracting with them.

Mark, I want to be clear, this isn't a dig against you, you're just not the norm. I couldn't agree more that IMOs won't spend 8+ hours with an agent that does not plan on contracting with them, they'd go out of business. You clearly have established yourself well enough to spend time working with agents regardless of whether or not they contract with you, but that doesn't mean all IMOs should. If anyone sees the value in what you have to offer and wants to work with you, they should.

SunnyDaze apparently thinks this is a personal attack on Mark and that's unfortunate.

The fact of the matter is that it is NOT an IMOs job to hand hold agents, that's why there are GAs. If folks think they can get everything they want from Mark (or Todd or Brad or anyone else) then I'm all for it, but there are a lot of myths perpetuated on this forum and I think it's important to be clear about such things.

I used to think Mark was a good guy too. Then I read that he dumped Tins at the altar and hooked up with some new girl. Now I'm not so sure.

Mark, I want to be clear, this isn't a dig against you, you're just not the norm...............

Mark, is not the norm. I don't think I have known anyone quite like him and I say that in a positive way. He is a person of constant action and ideas.

Markingriffin said:

What Mark spends a lot of time on his website is helping with prospecting which is the #1 task of every agent and probably the biggest issue for anyone having trouble.

Back