Stick Wellcare w/ 1000 Empty BRMs?

FRJ

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
IL
I'm torn, I'm sitting w close to 1000 BRM postcards for Wellcare that I've had for a while. My name is on them but I really want to drop the whole batch in the mail and trigger all that postage fee to those bastards for their PDP commission theft. Thoughts?

I'm torn, I'm sitting w close to 1000 BRM postcards for Wellcare that I've had for a while. My name is on them but I really want to drop the whole batch in the mail and trigger all that postage fee to those bastards for their PDP commission theft. Thoughts?
why would you let them go to waste?

Don't forget that Wellcare is part of Centene. If you do business with any of the other carriers in that group, you don't want to give them any reasons to terminate your other contracts.
As a reminder to all.....Centene owns WellCare, Ambetter Health, MeridianCare, AllWell, Fidelis, and Health Net. Don't do ANY business with any of these companies. They're all collective crap, with origins in the MedicAID realm, anyway. MedicAID companies are not used to paying brokers/agents, or their wages/commissions. The models are completely different. None of these companies that deal with Medicare have any business in this realm. Let's send them back where they belong.

Caveat, not an agent.

I have had things I have done in anger backfire on me.

I know I am not the one experiencing the loss of cash and problems with customers, but it is hard for me to believe an organization large enough to pay just one of their senior managers $19M a year would change any behaviors over the cost of 1,000 mailpieces.

If you can emotionally, I think you will be better served 12 Mo's, 18Mo's, 24 Mo's from now, if today you can take some action based on a positive emotional attitude that will support and strengthen your business instead of allowing yourself to get sucked into negative attitude response actions.

Best wishes for your AEP.

Back