Stk market getting destroyed today and unh up 2.5% at all time high

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
An article I read last week compared United’s dominance in heath to that of standard oil in the early 1900’s . There profit equal to the 5 biggest health care CO’s combined . The agents is a nothing to them . It’s bow to United or they could care less

Anyone who worries about the day to day ups and downs of the market are bound to lose. Unless you’re a professional day trader. Which you’re not.
I buy stocks that I believe in. I don’t worry about a bad month or two.

Anyone who worries about the day to day ups and downs of the market are bound to lose. Unless you’re a professional day trader. Which you’re not.
with quality companies, I see a down day, week, or month I see it as a buying opportunity. and drip those divvies

btw, @DonP since the Medicare business is coming to an end, sell me you multi-million dollar book of business, and cash out.

I was professional day trader for 22 yrs . From 1990-2012 my only job was daytrading . Had several 7 fig yrs . I had 8 monitors and traded 3000 times a day . I got bored sitting in front of a monitor and got back in ins . I still trade , hold positions in my 7 fig accounts daily . Today I day traded all day and made 5 figs as volatility was great . I was one of the orginal soes bandits electronic day traders in the 1990’s . Few are as qualified as me to talk about stocks

I was professional day trader for 22 yrs . From 1990-2012 my only job was daytrading . Had several 7 fig yrs . I had 8 monitors and traded 3000 times a day . I got bored sitting in front of a monitor and got back in ins . I still trade , hold positions in my 7 fig accounts daily . Today I day traded all day and made 5 figs as volatility was great . I was one of the orginal soes bandits electronic day traders in the 1990’s . Few are as qualified as me to talk about stocks

I just love how humble you are

WOwwowoowow

LOLOL

Man I am lucky I was sipping coffee or anything when I read this

Ohh my :D:D

Back