Suggestions for Med Sup or Life Lead Vendors

I wont but shared, I have been using LeeCQ on this forum and I am doing 15% close ratio, I know he does FE leads as well, I know come AEP a lot of lead for follow ups will close and bring it close to 20% For Teli Leads I have been trying fortune202 on this forum seems as good as any other except he is much cheaper,

I have heard great things from LeeCQ's exclusive internet leads for both the Med Sup and FE.

For me right now, it's all about ROI and with my leads being in the $8-$9 range I'm usually getting a 2X - 4X ROI. (I'm still taking advances with all my carriers)

Last edited:
I have heard great things from LeeCQ's exclusive internet leads for both the Med Sup and FE.

For me right now, it's all about ROI and with my leads being in the $8-$9 range I'm usually getting a 2X - 4X ROI. (I'm still taking advances with all my carriers)

There is no denying your Teli leads are as low cost as you can find and of as much quality as anyone I have used, For teli leads you are the go to guy for sure

I am still undecided if I can work with teli leads in Gen, The jury is still out and I have some leads to work But I just don't know If the extra time to mine them and build trust the longer close time extra mailing vrs Eapp because " they want to see it in writing" is worth it for me

This issue is on my end not yours and if any one asks me I will say for teli's you are the guy for sure, I just have to decide if teli in general fits in my buis model and that will take a little time

----------

As far as advance I had opted to take ass earned on all carriers that charge and Interest. I just hate the Idea of paying an interest on buis I am bringing them. However at the time I had a good mix of buis, Now I am getting mostly as earned buis and it is getting to the point I am considering changing that, However If I can hang in there I should not have the need come Jan

Back