Suspend Your Netquote Account...and Fast!

I just sat in on leads and marketing seminar and they said it actually would cost about $20 or so to generate one quality lead. Could you explain how we can do it for $7? That would be awesome!

I have posted this before but everyone should stop buying leads and put that money into their own websites and SEO.

If your paying $7 for an indiviudal lead you could get 2 maybe even 3 exclusive leads with pay per click.

These lead sites have caused all the pay per click to go up almost 400%. Just 4 years ago to spend $1.03 per click was major. The web portals have come in and raised those prices to almost $4.00 per click. I have even heard some are over $5 now. You know why they are able to pay $5 per click? Because agents are paying them $7 per lead and they are selling them who knows how many times.

Create your own website and put the lead companies out of business.

A click is far from a lead.

Some words might be 1 of 3 clicks, some 1 of 40 clicks. It depends on the targeting, landing page and about 1000 other options.

It is virtually impossible to generate PPC leads under $18 to $25 in any large quantity.

And no returns on bad phone #'s (common), fake leads, and health problems (extremely common).

99% of that market is lead companies for a reason.

Thanks, pays to keep buying them it seems. Good for you, LOL.
A click is far from a lead.

Some words might be 1 of 3 clicks, some 1 of 40 clicks. It depends on the targeting, landing page and about 1000 other options.

It is virtually impossible to generate PPC leads under $18 to $25 in any large quantity.

And no returns on bad phone #'s (common), fake leads, and health problems (extremely common).

99% of that market is lead companies for a reason.

Kinda wonder what the ROI would be if ya'll spent the same time and energy into Referral Marketing every month?

Client Appreciation campaigns?

Ok - since most agents are truly addicted to LEADS, just try to invest 1/2 of your monthly leads budgets on Referral Marketing efforts.

Strategic Alliances with businesses in your geo codes that have access to the target audience you seek. Schedule lunches with them or coffee's and work out a PRO ACTIVE not passive referral and cross marketing strategy.

Get 10 of those built over the next year and never buy leads again.

My newsletter outlines several ideas and strategies to accomplish this.

Back