Suspend Your Netquote Account...and Fast!

By the way...NetQuote is still touting on their advertising that the prospect will get quotes from five different brokers. That is a flat out lie!

They have recently expanded to eight in many areas with their 50% off campaign.

If you are luck enough to live in Maryland try QuickLowQuotes.com

I haved fired NQ, InsMe and HTQ years ago.
This is the only company I have found that has provided good leads for auto insurance, home insurance, life insurance, and small business insurance.
The secret is you have to find market specific company.
Life QuickLowQuotes.com for insurance quotes in Maryland.

AWWWW MAN......ITS SPAM..........

P2.jpg

Both NQ and insureme have oversold the same lead for years. Friend was selling discount health plan and yes, got the leads from NQ . I do not trust any lead company.

I am glad this topic came to light and value the agents insight on this
forum.

I don't know anything about QuickLowQuotes.com but I do have some concerns about NetQuote.

How many people are actually getting the lead?
Are the same people from the same insurance companies getting the leads?
How are they different from the other companies that do the same thing?

Do you offer the Medical Mutual products; Super Med One, et al...?

Not up to speed on them now, but in the past they were surely competitive and u/w was pretty snazzy too...

Their underwriting is a joke and about 30 years outdated. I sent them 3 cases, 2 were rated 180%, the other was never accepted (client must accept offer). No time for this non sense.

The website phone number on the super med one site goes to ONE agent. I wish I could get my phone number on every Blue Cross page nationwide, nice setup.

If this is the type of company you want to partner with , have fun - there are better options.

Not to mention they force you to use GA's which are completely 100% worthless and do nothing but cause problems with the process (and take some of your commission).

I love internet leads. As an affiliate my website generates a nice little steady stream of dollars from all those agents buying leads. Keep up the good work guys!

I have posted this before but everyone should stop buying leads and put that money into their own websites and SEO.

If your paying $7 for an indiviudal lead you could get 2 maybe even 3 exclusive leads with pay per click.

These lead sites have caused all the pay per click to go up almost 400%. Just 4 years ago to spend $1.03 per click was major. The web portals have come in and raised those prices to almost $4.00 per click. I have even heard some are over $5 now. You know why they are able to pay $5 per click? Because agents are paying them $7 per lead and they are selling them who knows how many times.

Create your own website and put the lead companies out of business.

Back