TCPA VIOLATION

Do you not use a scrub list? How large is the fine? It is up to YOU to make sure you aren't violating the Do Not Call list.

Phoenix I know you’ve been buying cheap Pakistani transfers . Obviously you know they don’t scrub . It comes with the territory. I’ve talked to several agents that got it . It’ll cost you $4-$6 k to make it go away

what I have been doing is using real data to check for do not call list. But somehow this slipped away. And that is on me. Do I need a lawyer from the very beginning or just do it on my own?

Pay the money, hire a lawyer, and do it correctly. Small cost to pay vs losing license or getting larger fine.

Losing license ? Your smoking some heavy shit tonight . This has zero to with your license . Pcb baseball a former poster on here and recruiter got the biggest FTC fine in history for 23 million illegal calls . Got fined $82 million . I had reached out to him 2 yrs after that . He was still licensed and recruiting for captive only

I get those Pakistani caller calling me all the time. They say some really ridiculous things trying to convert you into a lead. And the part that I find hilarious is at the end of the first part of the screening when I get home to pass you on to the next person over to the agent they say they have to read you a legal disclaimer basically you opting out of the Do Not Call List and giving them in the agent to call you. I always reply with yes you already did call me

Any agent buying these leads is exposed to some expensive lessons. If you think you can just call everybody and then ask them after you have on the phone if they agree to opt out of the do not call list you’re pretty naïve.

There does need to be some serious crack down on agents buying these illegal leads. They are not good for our business. It gives all of us a blackeye. And they are as annoying as hell to seniors because I can tell you I’m only 62 years old and I get 50 of them a day.

Back