Telemarketing FE Leads

What does that mean? I'm a little buzzed, so I don't want to google that. Please dumb this down for me.

----------

Damn I don't what you mean?

What labeling means it's a generic product, but folks that resell it actually put their name on it. For example, folks have asked me if I would white label listshack, so it would look and behave just like ListShack, but they would have their name/brand on it.

The gold miner comment was a reference on another thread where we were talking about folks selling supplies to gold miners.

What does that mean? I'm a little buzzed, so I don't want to google that. Please dumb this down for me.

You've been pm'ed. .

----------

You see some gold miners? :D

Uhhh.......yeah. .

----------

What labeling means it's a generic product, but folks that resell it actually put their name on it. For example, folks have asked me if I would white label listshack, so it would look and behave just like ListShack, but they would have their name/brand on it.

The gold miner comment was a reference on another thread where we were talking about folks selling supplies to gold miners.

Yeah....that pretty much sums it up

What labeling means it's a generic product, but folks that resell it actually put their name on it. For example, folks have asked me if I would white label listshack, so it would look and behave just like ListShack, but they would have their name/brand on it. The gold miner comment was a reference on another thread where we were talking about folks selling supplies to gold miners.

Ok then. Thanks, I'm outside in NPB drinking wine watching the ocean (hearing the ocean) so my mind is lost in translation.

Back