Telemarketing Script

gobengals157

Hey guys been a while. My story in simple. I have been a captive agent for years and now on my own. My focus is commercial insurance, My set up is pretty neat, all I have to do is call a business ask a few quick questions, fax the lead to the company and then they call the client and sell it. I get paid 1st year and renewal. My question to many of you is what should I use as a script, any ideas?

I'd be happy to help but would need more information. Where are your leads coming from? Cold Calling? Warm leads? In person or on the phone? ect..

I'd be happy to help but would need more information. Where are your leads coming from? Cold Calling? Warm leads? In person or on the phone? ect..

Sorry same guy, logged in under my agency. But here is the deal I am working pure cold calling going to businesses knocking on doors and tele-marketing. I have a pretty nice thing. All I have to do is get a "lead sheet" completed which really is about 4 questions nothing personal. I email it to the company they call the client and sell it. I get paid new and renewal. Let me know your thoughts?

Back