Ten Months in - Should I Start Looking Elsewhere?

One day in the future all forms of insurance will be handled by the Feds...just like Medi-Care and Soc. Sec. are today.

Thank God for SS and Medicare. Because of those federal insurance programs retirees have no worries at all and can live out their golden years in peace. FDR and LBJ made life so much better for us, making it possible for us to live life to the fullest after retirement.

Thank God for SS and Medicare. Because of those federal insurance programs retirees have no worries at all and can live out their golden years in peace. FDR and LBJ made life so much better for us, making it possible for us to live life to the fullest after retirement.

Me thinks you are being sarcastic, but I will say amen!;)

I sell only Med Supps and I have no plans to stop selling them. I don't see any reason to "throw on the breaks".

In my and many others opinion, those who are in the know, Med Supps are not included in the definition of the legislation. Med Supp commissions are not "going in the toilet".

I would say that Medicare Part C plans will definitely be effected. In fact I'm counting on that happening. It is the main reason I and others believe there will be a huge explosion of Med Supp sales in the fourth quarter of this year.
I was selling Med supps when they were 60% commissions! We still survived.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
One day in the future all forms of insurance will be handled by the Feds...just like Medi-Care and Soc. Sec. are today.
I certainly do not agree, I sell the same insurance in foreign countries that have national health plans.
There are holes everywhere. I even sold a group health case in Beijing China, 12 hours opposite of us.:yes:

Last edited:
I think the GOP has a chance to repeal this bill if they dont wimp out and save the industry.

Back