Tennessee FE Agents who will travel all over

I am based in Tennessee, however I do plan to travel out soon . I've always heard other agents say that it is always good to have 3-4 or 4-5 carriers in your back pocket that are your most competitive go to carriers that will cover all your basis. What are the great companies to have in your bag for Tennesse, and surrounding areas? I've heard alot about
Security National,
Oxford Life,
KSKJ
Royal Neighbors
Americo
Trans
Mutual of Omaha
Liberty Bankers Life
And a lot of others. I need to narrow down to 3 or 4 most competitive that cover the base. For all sort of health conditions even for my most healthy clients. Or young healthy clients I may come accross.. What's your go to????? especially for my area and surrounding and WHY, PLEASE TELL ME.

Hi Kayla,

Since TN borders eight other states I'm curious as to where you are. Being in Memphis I'm right next to AR & MS. I even walked across the Mississippi to Arkansas a couple of weeks ago. (OK. I admit I was on the pedestrian bridge.)

BTW, as @Life Hawk pointed out, Trans doesn't have a ht/wt chart for FE ages (45 to 85). But since you mentioned RNA it doesn't have one at all.

Tim

Back