Term Life Underwriting

Try some of the Mutual's, I find if rating as health issues and smoking is in play, they often are competitive. Both IM and NML have competitive smoking rates, does that transfer over to Bi Polar? I really don't know, I stay away from those headaches as much as possible!

Agreed there with this exception, 40 hour per week working bi-polar and no recent hospitalization's can go standard to t-6. Non working bi-polar always a DQ.

I wrote this case months ago with a final expense policy. She didn't work and was on full disability.

I wrote this case months ago with a final expense policy. She didn't work and was on full disability.
It's great that people look at threads 6 months old and respond. Always nice to see.

I think there was a thread a few years ago asking what the benefits would be for PDP plans in 2006. I have goose bumps anticipating new responses for that one.

Rick

It's great that people look at threads 6 months old and respond. Always nice to see.

I think there was a thread a few years ago asking what the benefits would be for PDP plans in 2006. I have goose bumps anticipating new responses for that one.

Rick

Standard t-6 for you pal. I've read alot of your posts. Your depressed and angry. If you might have noticed I'm new to the board and somebody spammed the thread bringing it current. Yes I should have caught that but you dont need to be rude to me.

Brian Fife

Standard t-6 for you pal. I've read alot of your posts. Your depressed and angry. If you might have noticed I'm new to the board and somebody spammed the thread bringing it current. Yes I should have caught that but you dont need to be rude to me.

Brian Fife
Brian:

In the nicest way possible, it's you're depressed and angry.

Your is possessive, meaning it belongs to YOU. You're is a contraction of YOU ARE.

And I wasn't being rude. I was expressing humor.

Other than that, welcome to the board.

Rick

Brian:

In the nicest way possible, it's you're depressed and angry.

Your is possessive, meaning it belongs to YOU. You're is a contraction of YOU ARE.

And I wasn't being rude. I was expressing humor.

Other than that, welcome to the board.

Rick

I know at least 1 person that didn't think it was funny. Thanks for the warm welcome and trying to make me look like a moron with the cute English lesson.

All the best,

Brian

I know at least 1 person that didn't think it was funny. Thanks for the warm welcome and trying to make me look like a moron with the cute English lesson.

All the best,

Brian

Brian dont mind Rick. He hasn't been laid in months, and he needs ways of taking out his aggression. He has been caught on the weekends "humping" the NAA thread.

Welcome to the Board.

Ramiz

Were you able to do the $50,000 face amount?

She didn't need that much. Like many people who think they want term, she was really wanting it for final expenses. I run across that ALL the time. They hear people advise them to buy term but when you start asking them questions 1. They are not investing the difference 2. Their need is for permanent insurance not term and 3. They had no idea that term insurance has an end to it or that the rates will eventually go up.

I call it the Dave Ramsey syndrome.

Back