The Best MED ADVANTAGE PLAN ???

Perhaps agents who look for the "best" plan should also do door to door prospecting, or wait outside a senior center and pass out business cards directly to prospects.

Do you ask them for a list of their meds? :goofy:
I ask them if they want to do a detailed job by checking their current drugs and find out if they are in the formulary and what their out of pocket costs will be. I used to assume the MA plan I was enrolling them in was good as long as all their drugs were included. I found out differently running them through medicare.gov site.

Perhaps agents who look for the "best" plan should also do door to door prospecting, or wait outside a senior center and pass out business cards directly to prospects.

Or, go room to room at the assisted living center. Another good option is to catch them in line at the pharmacy. I thank Rick for these ideas.

Or, go room to room at the assisted living center. Another good option is to catch them in line at the pharmacy. I thank Rick for these ideas.

The obituaries are another source. If you get them "fresh" you might get a few months before cancellation.

Rick

Back