The Best Options for Year Round Enrollment

Cost-Sharing Programs vs Short Term Medical

• Cost-Sharing Programs

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Short Term Medical

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
The big thing is, what happens if something major happens. You want to make sure you have something solid. Share plans are not that.
I have appreciated your responses to this thread, I can tell Sharing plans are not your favorite option. They continue to work for many people! Find which option is best for you

The best option would be private insurance in my opinion. A client can get on at any time..they are on PPO networks.. and they offer great coverage. The only stipulation is that most of the private plans are medically underwritten so the client would have to be approved based on their health. There is another guaranteed issue plan on the private sector that is similar as well. If someone has a major pre-existing condition that requires them to go to the doctor all the time.. those plans could be an option if they are unable to get on the marketplace.. but I always advise them to get on the marketplace when they can!

By "Private" you mean STM?

By "Private" you mean STM?

No definitely not! STM is good for a month or two but other than that I feel as though they do not work... as do a lot of my clients trying to get off of them. Private insurance is full head to toe coverage.. just like Obamacare except more affordable and really good coverage. If you would like more info send me a message. For compliance reasons I cannot really divulge everything in this comment.

Back