The latest in the Universal Saga

He was quiet. A bit nervous. From what we understand from our FMO, if they do become insolvent, then CMS will make a special enrollment period for members of the Any, Any, Any Plan to move to another MAPD, or MA with a standalone PDP.

I told him not to jump the gun, and see what plays out Friday.

I just went on the agent web site that gives the commission updates and it said that due to the large amount of disenrollments they were not going to pay commissions this month. The earliest will be after the May Grouch report.

Well!! I just had to dend them sob's my own "GROUCH" Report..I told them like I would tell a lyin, cheatin, scoundrel of an ex wife how sorry they are!! I might not get paid one cent but at this point I really could give a flying fu@% in Finland!! This has to go down as the most lame-nutted bunch of useless peices of cow-dung I have EVER had the mis-fortune of dealing with!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:(steam blowing out both ears):mad::mad::mad:

I got home and I got an e-mail from these a-holes that stated that my "professionalism" was refreshing. I know that they were being sarcastic after the letter I wrote ( some of you have seen my red-neck come out in this forum, so just imagine that x 10 ). I was probably cuttin my nose off to spite my face when I wrote that letter but regardless how successful you are you want to get paid in a timely fashion. If they would pay the commission the dis-enrollment would not have been so high because a lot of agents have just enrolled their clients in another MA or sold them a supp. I have done neither but what peeved me off today was two of my clients who I've had for a few years dis-enrolled with ANOTHER agent and I was made aware of that 2 minutes before I read those bastards no pay statement. I really don't care now if I get paid or not, I just sincerely hope noone gets hurt by this.:mad:

JOHN Rocks....you still there?

Talked to my FMO today about "where is my money" and Universal status.

Was told some positive things such as they made a 6 mil profit, commish is to be paid out, and that actually the FL DOI rushed this co based on HMO reserve requirements, not PFFS.

He hinted there may be legal ramnifications to the DOI hotheads who rushed the whole thing, but were severly mistaken. Obviously co suffered major setbacks between cancellations and future sales. WOW

Anyway, anticipation of bank deposit dates are Prob May 18....

Talked to my FMO today about "where is my money" and Universal status.

Was told some positive things such as they made a 6 mil profit, commish is to be paid out, and that actually the FL DOI rushed this co based on HMO reserve requirements, not PFFS.

He hinted there may be legal ramnifications to the DOI hotheads who rushed the whole thing, but were severly mistaken. Obviously co suffered major setbacks between cancellations and future sales. WOW

Anyway, anticipation of bank deposit dates are Prob May 18....

What the FMO said may be true. But even if it is, if half of the reports I saw in the FL media were true, there wouldn't have been this controversy if they hadn't rushed a plan out there with apparently no provider relations etc., which resulted in them facing the kind of scrutiny they did from politicians and the DOI, who were responding to scores of angry constituents who felt they had been misled and abandoned by this company.

Back