The Secret To Making Money in Final Expense

Status
Not open for further replies.
The agent that made all those multiple usernames was/is a lunatic. He was JD's upline at one time. He trolled me around the internet for years just making lies up. He stooped so low to even lie about frivolous things. Just read the thread JD posted and you will see how ridiculous this one person (with multiple usernames) is.

You also conveniently missed the others who were actual customers of mine (when I sold leads 10 years ago) that attested to the fact my leads were good. I eventually sold that business and started in telesales. You can see that mentioned in that thread as well. I sold my company over 7 years ago. Did some people get lost in the shuffle? Maybe so, but that was not of my doing.

Nonetheless, Im glad you can see how successful our agents are. We really do pride ourselves on the number of agents we have who are making much more than what the industry average is. Can you believe they sell all that final expense 100% over the telephone?

Now that we got all that where do you think I came from? Still dodging?

That's not the truth and you know it. I never had any contracts under anyone in Utah.

Nor were those posts made by the same person. And you are the that's had multiple screen names.

You also claimed that Steve's partner told you that they termed me. That wasn't the truth then nor now. I did converse with him today and he says he doesn't even know who you are.

Newby,

At the end of the day, I have to tuck my three boys in and tell them to be good men when they grow up. I have to lay next to my beautiful wife and let her know I represented our family well. I have to lay my head on my pillow and "sleep well".

If you're not aware of the issues involved in your business, that's a much bigger deal than the issues at hand. It could possibly ruin FEXContracting. And as much as I dislike your company (and you) and what you and your cronies represent, I wont comprise my core values and air all your dirty laundry to prop myself up. My business and what I've accomplished can stand for its self, I dont need to drag my so-called competition through the mud.

If you want to take this to a private chat, Ill be more than happy to fill you in, but I wont publicly embarrass individuals, no matter how malicious those who represent them are.

Who hacked your account. You do nothing but try to embarrass others.

You whole business plan is to attack the competition.

You cannot stand on your own merits so you go after others.

Matt would be a fine choice for any agent. What makes you think he wanted to talk to me about an IMO recommendation? Just because the clown said it?

If you ask Matt he will tell you that I have sent several agents his way.

Do you get tired of name calling? Your conversation with rousemark has revealed your character and I don’t understand how you live with that much bitterness, hate, and negativity in your life.

And I’d caution you challenging other people’s characters, it makes you look like a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back