• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

This video shows the true what avg fe agents net

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club

This kid has 40 k subscribers and recruits fe guys like crazy mostly telesales . He surveyed over 150 fe agents who sell fe for a living . If anything he has incentive to beef up the #’s .

It’s not just FE and it’s not reflecting what they spent to make that.

But I’m not at all surprised by those numbers. If anything I think his average is high.

I agree . I thought was high , he said some of the zero actually lost money . As you’ve said the overriderers killing it .

Very extension dive in . Jd will have to change his mind . Lol .Again that one agents #’s . Seems legit . So out of that 76% placement rate we don’t know what the 12 month persistency will be . 12-20% of that will fall off before the 12th month . Guy seems happy so kudo’s to him . Again that’s one agent . Most just like all ins sales will fail . Wow $85 for a tv lead .

Very extension dive in . Jd will have to change his mind . Lol .Again that one agents #’s . Seems legit . So out of that 76% placement rate we don’t know what the 12 month persistency will be . 12-20% of that will fall off before the 12th month . Guy seems happy so kudo’s to him . Again that’s one agent . Most just like all ins sales will fail . Wow $85 for a tv lead .
Seems legit to me. But every IMO can trot out a unicorn or two. I have no doubt about what they one guy is saying.

It’s not like anybody here actually sells insurance..
Especially FE. You can count on one hand the FE producers that post here and have fingers left.

I don't know the first thing about selling LTCi or P&C. And I don't go to the LTCi or P&C forum and try to tell them how to do that business.

I rarely sell annuities. So I don't go to the annuity forum and tell them how to work annuity leads.

Seems legit to me. But every IMO can trot out a unicorn or two. I have no doubt about what they one guy is saying.
Bingo . In the end as you said it’s the fmo’s , IMO’s etc that walk away with the big$’s .But then again isn’t that the case in almost every industry. Give people hope they can be the unicorn and those people by the 100’s trying make the ones above all the money

Especially FE. You can count on one hand the FE producers that post here and have fingers left.

I don't know the first thing about selling LTCi or P&C. And I don't go to the LTCi or P&C forum and try to tell them how to do that business.

I rarely sell annuities. So I don't go to the annuity forum and tell them how to work annuity leads.
Jd let me ask you a question about cica . I’m writing a lot lately . Got a woman who nsf’ed her 2 nd payment . I called cica . They told me I can’t set a double payment draft up on the portal . They said I can’t set a draft up today for July 3rd .They said I must call customer service the day of draft ( 3rd ) and set up a double draft and put it back on for the 3rd of every month . Is that correct ?

Last edited:
Back