Threats from Agency About Debit Balances

The majority of the time, stuff has to be served in person - not through the mail. Maybe they just can't find you...

You would think so but apparently this attorney doesn't work like that?

Here's what I was told by the vertically challenged;

"Keep it going. This is all I needed. Think I can't afford an attorney? Well..guess you're about to find out. LOL. I am going to love this!

John Sch#####. Watch for it. You're gonna get to know him real fast little man. "

:D I took the guy's name out since I didn't think it was proper for the little person to put the name on the forum.

I think what happened was that he did talk to the attorney and had the attorney read the forums to make his case. After reading the forums the attorney hightailed it outta there.

You would think so but apparently this attorney doesn't work like that?

Here's what I was told by the vertically challenged;

"Keep it going. This is all I needed. Think I can't afford an attorney? Well..guess you're about to find out. LOL. I am going to love this!

John Sch#####. Watch for it. You're gonna get to know him real fast little man. "

:D I took the guy's name out since I didn't think it was proper for the little person to put the name on the forum.

I think what happened was that he did talk to the attorney and had the attorney read the forums to make his case. After reading the forums the attorney hightailed it outta there.

What really happened is he spoke to an attorney who showed him his hourly rate for federal court.

What really happened is he spoke to an attorney who showed him his hourly rate for federal court.

Nah, that ain't it. He's frickin loooooooooaded!!:biggrin:

This what he had to say about that issue;

"As far as affording an attorney. LOL Let's see...yep. I'm broke. I have no clue how I pay for my 5600 sp ft house we just built or my land Rover Sport...or my Mercedes ML...or my 300C SRT8. Yep. Have no clue how I can afford an attorney".

:goofy::D:D

You can't make this stuff up.

Nah, that ain't it. He's frickin loooooooooaded!!:biggrin:

This what he had to say about that issue;

"As far as affording an attorney. LOL Let's see...yep. I'm broke. I have no clue how I pay for my 5600 sp ft house we just built or my land Rover Sport...or my Mercedes ML...or my 300C SRT8. Yep. Have no clue how I can afford an attorney".

:goofy::D:D

You can't make this stuff up.

You misunderstood he was telling you he didn't know how to afford the attorney as he had a mortgage and three car payments.

This is funny... Dude stiffs insurance company, Mark gets dinged, Mark sends letters and dude gets his panties in a wad.

He can't afford to drop 2k plus to pay back the money he stole, but all if sudden he can afford an attorney.

If I was his up line an he ignored me repeatedly I would be at his front door finding out if he felt lucky. Hehe

Cuz I ain't professional when it comes to stolen money. :)

Nah, that ain't it. He's frickin loooooooooaded!!:biggrin: This what he had to say about that issue; "As far as affording an attorney. LOL Let's see...yep. I'm broke. I have no clue how I pay for my 5600 sp ft house we just built or my land Rover Sport...or my Mercedes ML...or my 300C SRT8. Yep. Have no clue how I can afford an attorney". :goofy::D:D You can't make this stuff up.

You gotta give us a hint who this guy is.

"What has a farmer being persecuted by the gubmint have to do with this? "

Cause he's not being persecuted by the government, he's a deadbeat guy that owes money on a bill. $2 per month per head, far less than grazing fees offered by the state. Refused to pay his bill, DIDN'T remove his livestock. Actually kept them there for 20 years so now the bill is around a million bucks. He's no hero, he's just another guy who owes somebody money and is whining about it.

We've got a guy here who owes somebody money, wasn't in a hurry to pay it back and is now whining about how mean the people he owes are... My solution if you owe it, pay it back and they'll leave you alone. Same as the rancher, he owes it, he needs to pay it and remove his cattle back to his own land. Then they'll leave him alone. Just like everybody else in the western US that ranches cattle. They pay their fees for using public lands or they keep their cattle off them. K?

It should also be said this is the hazard of not going as earned. Taking advances means chargebacks kick your ass. On an as earned basis, this isn't a painful situation.

Last edited:
"What has a farmer being persecuted by the gubmint have to do with this? "

Cause he's not being persecuted by the government, he's a deadbeat guy that owes money on a bill. $2 per month per head, far less than grazing fees offered by the state. Refused to pay his bill, DIDN'T remove his livestock. Actually kept them there for 20 years so now the bill is around a million bucks. He's no hero, he's just another guy who owes somebody money and is whining about it.

We've got a guy here who owes somebody money, wasn't in a hurry to pay it back and is now whining about how mean the people he owes are... My solution if you owe it, pay it back and they'll leave you alone. Same as the rancher, he owes it, he needs to pay it and remove his cattle back to his own land. Then they'll leave him alone. Just like everybody else in the western US that ranches cattle. They pay their fees for using public lands or they keep their cattle off them. K?

It should also be said this is the hazard of not going as earned. Taking advances means chargebacks kick your ass. On an as earned basis, this isn't a painful situation.

He did and is paying. He is paying the STATE of Nevada and his local county. Has been the whole time. The federal gubmint has outgrown it's leash and needs to be reigned in

Back