Thrivent Financial for Luthrans

Although they do want applicants to live "The Thrivent Way"....being a Christian and living out your faith.

:twitchy:

True, you do still have to be a Christian.

Aetna reduced premiums here I think it was 21%. They kept premiums low for about 3 years, which I find to be about the average time before you have to move your client to another company.

Thrivent lowered their premium 16% here. I picked Thrivent up, but I can't see myself using them much, because they don't have any special UW niches and I picked up LBL at the same time and they beat Thrivent on price. Bankers Fidelity lowered their's 25% and I use them and am not worried about rate increases. They're all going to go up...it's part of the business.

Here in OK, LCBA beats out Thrivent in just about every T65 quote Ive done, so I just write them. (I would say always beats them, but Im sure somebody will make it their mission to prove me wrong)

Here in OK, LCBA beats out Thrivent in just about every T65 quote Ive done, so I just write them. (I would say always beats them, but Im sure somebody will make it their mission to prove me wrong)

LCBA had a small increase a while back, but even still they're always within $2 a month of Thrivent. For less than $2 a month, I'll go with LCBA everytime. I like to know before I go.:yes:

Back