Tidewater Management Group release issue

knox

We have been having a lot of trouble getting Tidewater to honor giving a release. They said that they would give a release as long as there was a reciprocal release agreement, but still won't. I've now talked to over a dozen more agents with the same issue. Anyone else having this problem?

I hope you find answers you are looking for

I have not used them but I have seen their advertisements, Someone posting good info on bad FMO's for others is always appreciated.

I am sorry for what you are going through

We have been having a lot of trouble getting Tidewater to honor giving a release. They said that they would give a release as long as there was a reciprocal release agreement, but still won't. I've now talked to over a dozen more agents with the same issue. Anyone else having this problem?

See if you can get the "new" upline to call them. Your new upline might even know them.

See if you can get the "new" upline to call them. Your new upline might even know them.
Thank you Todd. We tried that as well and they won't reply to them, even though they already have a reciprocal agreement in place.

I'm sorry you can't get that done as quick as it should be. Tidewater usually isn't like that, at least not from my understanding.

Todd, It is my understanding this is not an isolated issue. Our team was given verbal confirmation our team of 15 could be released at any time. After an AEP with no leads
in our area, and other promises not kept because we are not contracted "directly with Tidewater" we decided to move. Even though they are collecting commissions for the next six months, they have removed us from the quoting tool and their Facebook Groups.

Todd, It is my understanding this is not an isolated issue. Our team was given verbal confirmation our team of 15 could be released at any time. After an AEP with no leads
in our area, and other promises not kept because we are not contracted "directly with Tidewater" we decided to move. Even though they are collecting commissions for the next six months, they have removed us from the quoting tool and their Facebook Groups.
Try contacting Steve Young. :yes:

I asked for a release and was granted it probably 6 months ago. I still have AARP/UHC with them.

The quoting tool with CSG can be an issue of making sure you put "TMG" in the url. That happened with me. I was told just put tmg at the end of the URL (example: xyz.com/tmg) at the end and it worked. I have to do it every month or so, it's like my browser forgets what the URL is.

I’ve always found Todd Fincher that owned Tidewater to be a really outstanding and reasonable guy. My history goes back many years with him.
But Tidewater got bought recently by the larger “Integrity Group” I believe. Don’t know anything about them. But likely that’s where the change is coming from.

Back