To be successful in selling life insurance

find a debit company and stay for couple years. I was an introvert when I started. I made a 100,000 on a debit and made 13 st8 trips on a debit. It is better to be paid while you learn. After awhile then go into business for yourself. If you learn to sell with the horrible products on a debit when you go ordinary it will be like shooting fish in a barrell. If you wind up with decent ordinary companies.

find a debit company and stay for couple years. I was an introvert when I started. I made a 100,000 on a debit and made 13 st8 trips on a debit. It is better to be paid while you learn. After awhile then go into business for yourself. If you learn to sell with the horrible products on a debit when you go ordinary it will be like shooting fish in a barrell. If you wind up with decent ordinary companies.

I'm not sure I would start my career selling bad products. I would consider joining a local agency. That way you have people around. Sometimes, even when you have good people, if you're agency is remote, it's difficult to get motivated every day.

I suppose this is true. I’m just not used to seeing better products from this distribution system.

The person that posted that suggestion was referring to horrible products, so I think I was safe in making that statement.
If the products you are seeing are actually home serviced they will tend to be higher priced. You have to pay more for that that ongoing "personalized" service including the agent's time and expenses.

Back