Todd King

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
What sets his organization apart from the rest? Seems as though the same o'l - we offer expert training, support, lead generation etc.

The top 3 are discussed all of the time - well how about Todd.. I even had the privilege of listening to one of his interviews with the lead jerk(he still around?)

As good or better than the other 3. Always helps everyone, answers calls, good contracts, and usually none of the drama and pissin matches on here like some of the others. Thats no fun. Whats to like about that??

What sets his organization apart from the rest? Seems as though the same o'l - we offer expert training, support, lead generation etc.

The top 3 are discussed all of the time - well how about Todd.. I even had the privilege of listening to one of his interviews with the lead jerk(he still around?)

Of course we're still around.

One thing that has always set us apart is that we answer the phone, emails and messages. I know that doesn't seem like much, but just inquire around here how many agents don't get call backs or responses from their uplines.

We also don't play around with your livelihood. Meaning, we always give at least street level contracts. I do mean the street levels set by the company, not us. We don't make you have all of your contracts with us either. We treat you as a true independent agent.

I know it is iffy for me to be responding in this thread because I am not an agent and have no experience with any of these organization from the perspective of relying upon them for my livelihood. So any response I make is based only on forum reading and responses I have received in threads.

From that basis, the two words that come to my mind in relation to Todd King are courtesy and consideration/considerateness.

"The top 3" according to premium count or forum posts?

Of course we're still around.

One thing that has always set us apart is that we answer the phone, emails and messages. I know that doesn't seem like much, but just inquire around here how many agents don't get call backs or responses from their uplines.

We also don't play around with your livelihood. Meaning, we always give at least street level contracts. I do mean the street levels set by the company, not us. We don't make you have all of your contracts with us either. We treat you as a true independent agent.

Hello Todd. I appreciate your thoughtful response. May I ask if you've been involved with any of the major three forum players on here?

Hi, what rhymes with Rick. Why are you bothering me? Participate or stop trolling me.

Click rhymes with Rick. Or do you want to post something else. I'd love to see you banned.

And speaking of trolls. Look in the mirror and stop asking stupid questions.,

Do you even have a license?

Rick

Back