Tons of Info on SEO, Very Little About UX (user Experience). WHY?

John, How is your organic traffic converting? What is the percentage of leads from your site calling you, instead of completing an online quote form?

The numbers I posted included call ins. If someone calls in for a quote I go to my website and fill out a quote form for them so I can count the total amount of leads. I don't keep track of form vs call leads but I'd guess 70/30. I am pretty sure too that call in leads convert better than form. I'll definitely have to start tracking that.

JohnWalker said:
The numbers I posted included call ins. If someone calls in for a quote I go to my website and fill out a quote form for them so I can count the total amount of leads. I don't keep track of form vs call leads but I'd guess 70/30. I am pretty sure too that call in leads convert better than form. I'll definitely have to start tracking that.

This just goes to show you the major differences between insurance niches

Auto converts much better than health

Health-insurance Calls have to be some of the worst leads I've ever received

Thanks for the info, John. I'm always reading about studies saying consumers research insurance online, but when it's time to buy, they like to speak to an agent. I'm curious about how many site visitors prefer to call for quotes, if that's an option, rather than get online quotes.

Back