Took ahip and 4 co certs today

have a late 70s yr old agent....will take a few weeks to get him thru it. No I don't do it for him, but even the little things like having him navigate thru the portals. Just for my own peace of mind I help in small doses.

Thats just insane. To have to babysit elderly agents just so they can keep their earned renewals.

This is the type of thing that needs to stop. Im 61 and still cognitively able but truly hate June AHIP every year w very few clients from 2005 left. Is it worth 7k a year renewals, yes. Is it a PITA, yes. At some point Im done as my book passes but that doesnt mean things shouldnt change for those that have 50-100k in renewals that could be totally s rewed in old age.

94 here. lol

Right

I have a late 70s yr old agent....will take a few weeks to get him thru it. No I don't do it for him, but even the little things like having him navigate thru the portals. Just for my own peace of mind I help in small doses.

the older one gets the harder it is for some of them. sad they don't make it easier for those who are getting ready to retire bullshit really
Does that mean that Don's 4% smarter than you? :err:

Everyone on the Facebook groups made 100 that posted . So I guess they’re all smarter than me . I’ve taken pics before and tried to attach pics on here and every time says “ file to big “ . I see people downloading pics all the time . How do you attach pics on here ?

Last edited:
Back