Took ahip and 4 co certs today

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
Scored 98 on ahip . About 85% of the questions on final exam are the same as the practice tests . Test took me 34 mins but i studied all the modules . If I didn’t study I still think I’d have passed with missing maybe 2-3 . The fraud and waste takes 45 mins to an hr. I can see how someone with any type memory issues wouldn’t have a chance to pass . That’s were the fmo “ makes sure you pass “ or his huge overrides up in smoke

They let you skip the first few modules but make you go through the last two. I saw a couple of new things, but not worth the entire modules. The carrier certs are what I find most annoying.

It's easy to understand why a lot of people don't want to do this every year, and then go overboard claiming that it's their "ethics" holding them back. Yeah, its not wanting to certify, the rest is bullshit.

Humana requires AHIP or NABIP. UHC and Aetna do not. I think it's Aetna... UHC for sure.
Yep. it's Aetna. Took it yesterday just for s&g. Already done AHIP.

Actually it's pretty good. Has audio with the slides. Just sit back and sleep your way through it. Easier than a CE course.

Scored 98 on ahip . About 85% of the questions on final exam are the same as the practice tests . Test took me 34 mins but i studied all the modules . If I didn’t study I still think I’d have passed with missing maybe 2-3 . The fraud and waste takes 45 mins to an hr. I can see how someone with any type memory issues wouldn’t have a chance to pass . That’s were the fmo “ makes sure you pass “ or his huge overrides up in smoke
94 here. lol

Right

I have a late 70s yr old agent....will take a few weeks to get him thru it. No I don't do it for him, but even the little things like having him navigate thru the portals. Just for my own peace of mind I help in small doses.

the older one gets the harder it is for some of them. sad they don't make it easier for those who are getting ready to retire bullshit really

I will be doing my AHIP in the next few weeks or so. I have been studying a bit just cause it'll be my first rodeo with Medicare and I want to feel comfy with knowledge.

They let you skip the first few modules but make you go through the last two. I saw a couple of new things, but not worth the entire modules. The carrier certs are what I find most annoying.

It's easy to understand why a lot of people don't want to do this every year, and then go overboard claiming that it's their "ethics" holding them back. Yeah, its not wanting to certify, the rest is bullshit.

Some of these FMOs would be in violation of CMS if theyre caught hand holding these senior agents for their book of business.

This is why these carriers need to NOT require retirees to do AHIP that just want renewals. Let each carrier put these folks in a retirement category and atill service clients.

Pretty stupid they dont use common sense. It might come down to a lawsuit of disability act when a 65 yo has health problems and the spouse loses 50k a year renewals due to this neglected context.

Its gonna happen

Back