Took ahip and 4 co certs today

Quizlet. Yah, that for me would be more work than just doing it, same as the 100s pages of answers some super nice person sent me last year. It's easy for anyone if they try, I think just the anxiety and time and navigation just gets to the elderly population. Just do it and get it done. As for agent old man (as if I'm not old myself in 50s--lol), he is going to do it himself again this year with hand holding, if I go bald pushing him through the black hole. And he will be better for it. It's gonna suck big balls but we are gonna get er done. For 5ish yrs others have done it for him. I push him and make him do it himself and hes back by choice in my downline - go figure. Glutton for punishment maybe? Maybe one day someone will have to haul my arse through it.

Yes, Don is faster, smarter, harder, stronger. Dont hate the player...game or something like that. I'd look to him for some questions, some maybe not (think UHC--not so much for me).

All good with 94 on AHIP, I watched Manifest on Netflix with my son while he wouldn't zip his pie hole and still got it done. No stranger to state and fed exams they all suck and we gotta do it, been through much harder ones. Particularly the ones that include math formulas rock my world.

UHC and Humana have their own certs without having to do AHIP - correct?
It may depend on the contract one is on. When I was on the ICA contract with UHC, there was no need for AHIP. As far as carrier certs are concerned, UHC (and let's not forget the AARP portion) is a pain in the arse. Humana and Aetna are by far the easiest and most fool proof.

Its all about to stop when the MAPD commissions get axed anyways. Freebies to seniors will be paid by much lower agent comps. This party wont end well.

I’ve been hearing that MAPD plans and commissions are going away for 14 years now.
It’s about as useless as religious people saying the rapture is coming any day now too.
Same. One of a few reasons I stayed away until a few years ago. Well, that and all the other things (compliance, mangled care, horrible scary plans, stick with G or F, etc) sort of kicking myself now. so far none of it was true. AHIP sucks but really what's one day out of a year (except in my case where ill spend more helping a few others).. I seriously wish I had not listened to the cynical-ness. I'd be a lot farther along than I am by now. Building fast but if only...roflmao

Either way even if commish is cut, agents will still be relevant. Adapt.

Back