TOP 10 F/E CARRIERS OF 2019 SO FAR

[
Not Transamerica... I will create another thread another day to rant on that one...:mad:

Wrote a guy recently that wanted at least $50,000 of coverage. He was a VERY big guy. I had to stack a couple policies to get the face amount. $20,000 Modified and $40,000 Level with TA. So that day TA was the easiest underwriting.

Easiest really is a 'depends" question I think.

For ours its:

Prosperity
Americo
AmAm
MoO
Trans

Then a little:

RNA
AIG
Foresters
UHL

[

Wrote a guy recently that wanted at least $50,000 of coverage. He was a VERY big guy. I had to stack a couple policies to get the face amount. $20,000 Modified and $40,000 Level with TA. So that day TA was the easiest underwriting.

Easiest really is a 'depends" question I think.

Don't mind me... at the moment I have 8 pending and another seven to submit (5 in house)... most of the issues are of my own making...:sad:... but I work with another carrier who would have taken care of most of my mistakes... just burns me sideways how they shove every thing back on the agent...

Had a question on something, called agent services who then transferred my call to the wrong department before I was put on hold to get the answer I knew all along... I am so dang tired of hearing, "longer than normal wait times", if you ask me it's gotten pretty normal.

...see, I'm feeling better already.:twitchy: Thanks Wino...;)

There rates are average but they offer true SSB, insulin is level, 3 yr look back on heart and stroke but very heart liberal, liberal on asthma, ok insulin + asthma, and with the E-App it makes your life freaking easy.

This is not directed at AmAm in particular but I fail to understand how companies are able to do business when their premiums range from middle to high and they don’t have any significant UW niches; why do agents write them; do they not research their companies???

This is not directed at AmAm in particular but I fail to understand how companies are able to do business when their premiums range from middle to high and they don’t have any significant UW niches; why do agents write them; do they not research their companies???
There are many reasons why agents choose a company besides price. As @Baseball7 just pointed that out (“the E-App it makes your life freaking easy.), one reason might be ease of doing business.

Back