TOP 10 F/E CARRIERS OF 2019 SO FAR

I work almost exclusively out of my book and by referral. I look at guarantees, customer service, and my own biases. Based on my experience and again my biases.

So I generally filter out Fraternals (guarantees), service and claims paying issues and people /companies I am not comfortable working with (AmAm).

At end of the day we bring what ever value we bring to our clients. I am pretty comfortable that I am the best agent my clients have access to.

Sagicor, UHL, UH, TA RNA, Gerber, AIG, SNL etc etc

Why have a primary? Aside from a trip?

Many ways to do what we do.

I’m Indy.

I can sell anyone I want.

They are the best so sell with them.

What is it about AmAm that makes them the best for you? I like some of the things they do but I haven't wrote them yet. Their living benefits seem to be the most inclusive for term policies.

I guess I'm just a bit more pragmatic... I use whoever will pay the bills. :laugh:

Kidding a bit... been in the biz long enough to that each company has a way of causing some heartburn in their own way. But maybe the question isn't who is the top 10, but more along the lines of,

"What are the marks of a good carrier? "

A bit further...

"What are the 3 or 5 business questions you ask your self when rating a carrier?'

Some of the new agents on here would benefit more from the why then the who.

I guess I'm just a bit more pragmatic... I use whoever will pay the bills. :laugh:

Kidding a bit... been in the biz long enough to that each company has a way of causing some heartburn in their own way. But maybe the question isn't who is the top 10, but more along the lines of,

"What are the marks of a good carrier? "

A bit further...

"What are the 3 or 5 business questions you ask your self when rating a carrier?'

Some of the new agents on here would benefit more from the why then the who.
Why don' t you start a thread about that?

Back